Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Volleyball Officials Needed for Upcoming High School Season

1. Default Re: Volleyball Officials Needed for Upcoming High School Season

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    There’s no offense here bro. I didn’t see the post, but I have no ill will. My wife suggested it about 5 years ago; but I don’t know that I could be an official. Plus I have a sophomore playing and I’d miss out. Or worse; I’d get drafted to ref.
    You definitely could be an official! You obviously are a fan of the game, so you understand how the game works. We’d get you trained on positioning, rules, etc. before you get on the court.

I would recommend waiting until your daughter graduates so you can spend that time with her. When she graduates, both of you can sign up to officiate. We’d love to have you!

Default Re: Volleyball Officials Needed for Upcoming High School Season

Quote Originally Posted by IndiaPaleAle View Post
    You definitely could be an official! You obviously are a fan of the game, so you understand how the game works. We’d get you trained on positioning, rules, etc. before you get on the court.

I would recommend waiting until your daughter graduates so you can spend that time with her. When she graduates, both of you can sign up to officiate. We’d love to have you!
    Hopefully his daughter graduates and then plays for the Cajuns.

I’d die a happy man if she played for the Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    I’d die a happy man if she played for the Cajuns
    Ya never know.

I stand corrected on the Tournament location. It has rotated, though not evenly. San Marcos, Jonesboro, Little Rock and Mobile have been the most common sites, other than New Orleans. This coming season - as with last season - in at the Foley, AL Sports Complex. Kind sad really. Still think the Cajundome, or even a fixed up Blackham would be a suitable venue for Lafayette to bid.

6. Default Re: Volleyball Officials Needed for Upcoming High School Season

I think you guys should bring JMV around to all the away games as well as the home games so he can volunteer for this task next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information