Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: New TV for the belt

  1. Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    old deal was 500k per school per year.. Guessing it will probably 750K- 1mill
    As an independent "one" more appearance fee game trumps being a member of this conference.

  2. #32

    Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    As an independent "one" more appearance fee game trumps being a member of this conference.
    :face palm:

  3. Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    :face palm:
    Depending on the opponent, 2 to 3 times more profitable than collecting Sunbelt funds.

    Just 1 game.

  4. #34

    Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Depending on the opponent, 2 to 3 times more profitable than collecting Sunbelt funds.

    Just 1 game.
    Awesome you and Scott farmer should present Dr. Maggard with a PowerPoint to support your argument.

  5. #35

    Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Awesome you and Scott farmer should present Dr. Maggard with a PowerPoint to support your argument.
    TURBINE needs no scott farmer.
    CajunVic

  6. Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Awesome you and Scott farmer should present Dr. Maggard with a PowerPoint to support your argument.
    Scott Farmer was so pro Sunbelt it wasn't funny.

  7. #37

    Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Scott Farmer was so pro Sunbelt it wasn't funny.
    And he was a pro with the PowerPoint. He will help you out.

  8. Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    And he was a pro with the PowerPoint. He will help you out.
    He sent CUSA a bottom of the stack envelope request.

    I don't think it ever got as far as PowerPoint.

  9. #39

    Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Scott Farmer was so pro Sunbelt it wasn't funny.
    Maggard is cleaning up his mess.

  10. #40

    Default Re: New TV for the belt

    It would be nice if we could get Maggard on here to clean up the mess that periodically appears here. Oh, but we have TURBINE.

    CajunVic

  11. Default Re: New TV for the belt

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It would be nice if we could get Maggard on here to clean up the mess that periodically appears here. Oh, but we have TURBINE.
    I'm afraid I might get thrown out with the bath water.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 11th, 2014, 12:28 am
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 1st, 2011, 02:01 pm
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: August 10th, 2010, 09:44 am
  4. Sun Belt Conference Announces All-Sun Belt Baseball Teams
    By NewsCopy in forum Conference Matters
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 25th, 2010, 10:20 pm
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 10th, 2006, 07:23 am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •