Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Levi Lewis Award Watch List

1. UL Football 2021 Levi Lewis Award Watch List

Senior quarterback Levi Lewis has been named to the 2021 Maxwell Award Preseason Watch List, the Maxwell Football Club announced on Monday morning. The award is annually presented to college football's most outstanding player.

2. Default Re: Levi Lewis Named to 2021 Maxwell Award Watch List

All this guy does is WIN

Default Re: Levi Lewis Named to 2021 Maxwell Award Watch List

I have to say, I am a fan of this young man. He's the face of the team right now. And what an ambassador for the University of Louisiana.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Levi Lewis Named to 2021 Maxwell Award Watch List

All he has to do is keep doing what he's been doing and he deserves to win it!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatTexas

Curious to see what our run/pass ratio is this year as we were predominantly run team last couple of years. If they open it up more and Levi takes advantage he could have a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Curious to see what our run/pass ratio is this year as we were predominantly run team last couple of years. If they open it up more and Levi takes advantage he could have a great season.
    We will be much more experienced at wide out so I hope to see us go vertical more.

I’d be willing to bet that the ratio will stay the same. The difference will be Levi will have the bridles taken off his legs from the beginning. His passing numbers may improve though. Asking Levi to do something he isn’t capable of doing won’t help us. So I wouldn’t expect the passing game to be drastically different as far as the route tree is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    The difference will be Levi will have the bridles taken off his legs from the beginning.
    Please Lord make this happen

9. Default Re: Levi Lewis Named to 2021 Maxwell Award Watch List

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Please Lord make this happen
    well we are say 3 years of experience behind us....got plenty of the players back.....we keep our RB, WR, TE. And Play caller coaches back....plenty of competition for jobs which seems to be a positive.....we lose 2 very reliable great power type runners...I love what we have returning along with Amante and the Aand M dude......should be ok with the ball along with the return kick game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    well we are say 3 years of experience behind us....got plenty of the players back.....we keep our RB, WR, TE. And Play caller coaches back....plenty of competition for jobs which seems to be a positive.....we lose 2 very reliable great power type runners...I love what we have returning along with Amante and the Aand M dude......should be ok with the ball along with the return kick game!!!!
    I am still trying to decode this.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Amante?

12. Default Re: Levi Lewis Named to 2021 Maxwell Award Watch List

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    It was 2:59 in the morning. Maybe some sleep would help.

Amante?
    Georgio?

14. UL Football Levi Lewis Earns Spot on 2021 Davey O’Brien Award Preseason Watch List

A day after earning a spot on the 2021 Maxwell Award Preseason Watch List, senior quarterback Levi Lewis has been named to the 2021 Davey O'Brien Award Preseason Watch List, the Davey O'Brien Foundation announced on Tuesday morning.

15. Default Re: Levi Lewis Earns Spot on 2021 Davey O’Brien Award Preseason Watch List

All this kid does is win.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information