Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: South AL game

UL Football South AL game

Thinking about road tripping to the South AL game. Been awhile since we’ve done a road game. Anybody know when tickets go on sale? Can you order through the RaginCajuns.com website?

Default Re: South AL game

In past years, fans had an opportunity to request tickets to away games through UL up until a week before the game, and then any extras would be sent back to the home team.

UL hasn't put the away game ticket request form on the website, yet. The last couple of years I've had to call the Cajundome to request tickets to each game. This would be my suggestion for you.

Thanks

We plan on making that road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We plan on making that road trip.
    We also plan on making that trip.

You guys ever made that trip to S. Al’s on campus stadium? Any restrictions on tailgating in the parking lot? Maybe we should try to get a group together. I live on the ms gulf coast so it’s an hour’s drive for us.

We’ll be there too. I hope UL advertises the away football games to purchase via the ticket office. This needs to be user friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by dg71 View Post
    You guys ever made that trip to S. Al’s on campus stadium? Any restrictions on tailgating in the parking lot? Maybe we should try to get a group together. I live on the ms gulf coast so it’s an hour’s drive for us.
    This is the first year for their new stadium so I don't think anyone has yet.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    This is the first year for their new stadium so I don't think anyone has yet.
    if you want to get technical, it’s the first year we’ve played in their new stadium. It opened up last year

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    if you want to get technical, it’s the first year we’ve played in their new stadium. It opened up last year
    Well I’m looking forward to not going to Ladd peebles stadium. Been there a number of times for the senior bowl. It’s usually a fun day for some football in feb. however, the neighborhood is a little scary.

I still get chills in my bones when Someone mentions Ladd Peebles Stadium. Don’t remember the year but it was during the Hud years and it was COLD! Cajuns played a backup QB due to an injury and got curb stomped. We froze our ass off in the sleet and rain. I started feeling sick the morning of the game and drank my way through it. Went to Doctor when I got back to Lafayette and had the flu.

Truly a football guy “drinking your way through it.” Impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I still get chills in my bones when Someone mentions Ladd Peebles Stadium. Don’t remember the year but it was during the Hud years and it was COLD! Cajuns played a backup QB due to an injury and got curb stomped. We froze our ass off in the sleet and rain. I started feeling sick the morning of the game and drank my way through it. Went to Doctor when I got back to Lafayette and had the flu.
    2013 Brooks Hack got the start as a RS Freshman after Broadway was injured the week before. Could have been outright conference champs but that loss dropped us to co champs once again. I was there and froze as well.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I went for the bowl game .... my God I thought the stadium was going to collapse anywhere I walked

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Absolutely right!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information