Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

1. UL Softball Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

The Woodlands senior second baseman Kayla Falterman was named a first-team selection on the National Fastpitch Coaches Association All-America Team and earned the NFCA New Balance Golden Shoe Award, the organization announced Friday.

Default Re: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing a lot of stolen bases here

GEAUX CAJUNS!

3. Default Re: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

Did I read that right? She stole 50 bases and was safe 50 times in those steals? We are going to have a barn burner in the bases. And Gerry loves to steal bases! This will be exciting. How many games did her hs team play? This is unreal!

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    Did I read that right? She stole 50 bases and was safe 50 times in those steals? We are going to have a barn burner in the bases. And Gerry loves to steal bases! This will be exciting. How many games did her hs team play? This is unreal!
    The Woodlands High School is very serious about their softball. She is a major get.

http://twhsoftball.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The Woodlands High School is very serious about their softball. She is a major get.

http://twhsoftball.com/
    I'm thinking you may have to give her your RP name!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I'm thinking you may have to give her your RP name!

Anything to help.

Their list of honored players is impressive.

UL Softball Re: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

Reading the article, Falterman is one of 4 Cajun recruits from Texas high schools to be named to the NFCA All-American team. The other three are the Adams twins and Eschete. Maddie Hayden from West Monroe is also a member of the team.

It is hard to NOT be the # 1 recruiting class when you have 5 All-Americans in your group.

8. Default Re: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

I love that video series

ESPN 50 for 50

I believe Kayla will be in the outfield for the Cajuns. This class is #1, and the following class will also be be #1. Coach Glasco is loading up on elite talent.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Reading the article, Falterman is one of 4 Cajun recruits from Texas high schools to be named to the NFCA All-American team. The other three are the Adams twins and Eschete. Maddie Hayden from West Monroe is also a member of the team.

It is hard to NOT be the # 1 recruiting class when you have 5 All-Americans in your group.
    Hayden will be a stud! She is better than Hailey coming into the program. Hailey was one of my all time favorite players so for me to say Maddie is better coming in is a big time statement. She could start for almost any sec team as a true freshman. It will be interesting to see where she ends up on the field.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

At that list does not include the pitcher from Mt Belvieu Samantha Landry.

Wait VO, are you saying Glasco has a very good HS class coming in this fall? I was told he is taking too many transfers in build our program.

13. Default Re: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Wait VO, are you saying Glasco has a very good HS class coming in this fall? I was told he is taking too many transfers in build our program.
    It is pretty amazing what he is doing in that regard.

Now it will be to see if he can keep them with the portal and immediate eligibility.

Somebody needs to get these studdette freshmen.

It will be who can keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I love that video series

ESPN 50 for 50
    You made me think for a moment, but then

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Coach Glasco has stated he has been waiting to build from this high school class. However we will always get some transfer just because that is the nature of the beast. Matter of fact I still believe we could pick up another veteran transfer before the start of the season.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information