Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

Default Re: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlan View Post
    I think it's the Extra Inning Softball that ranks UL's 2021 signing-class number 1 according to the Advocate:

https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana...d2dfbb379.html
    Mark was asking about the 22 signing class. He knows the ranking of the 21 class.

I kind of thought it was implied that others on the board had memberships to softball and baseball pages and thus would be able to offer confirmation of the 2022 recruiting class rumors that are quite honestly reaching “ easter bunny“ status.

It’s been a while since we’ve chase that rainbow.

But I did find the following. It is an article from Extra Inning Softball.

It quotes a Louisiana press release that states that the 2022 Louisiana softball recruiting class is the number one class as rated by Extra Inning Softball.

I can’t imagine that extra inning would quote A press release from school quoting that very publication without that quote Being correct.

https://extrainningsoftball.com/coll...ftball-roster/ ct.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    I kind of thought it was implied that others on the board had memberships to softball and baseball pages and thus would be able to offer confirmation of the 2022 recruiting class rumors that are quite honestly reaching “ easter bunny“ status.

It’s been a while since we’ve chase that rainbow.

But I did find the following. It is an article from Extra Inning Softball.

It quotes a Louisiana press release that states that the 2022 Louisiana softball recruiting class is the number one class as rated by Extra Inning Softball.

I can’t imagine that extra inning would quote A press release from school quoting that very publication without that quote Being correct.

https://extrainningsoftball.com/coll...ftball-roster/ ct.
    No where does it say the 22 class is the #1 class. The 22 season isn't the 22 class.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    No where does it say the 22 class is the #1 class. The 22 season isn't the 22 class.
    Ah, I was confusing the 22 roster class with the signing class of 2022, which apparently won't happend until this Fall if I'm reading correctly. So we really won't know until then the status of the 2022 class.

Hey, Mark that is what I was told. Not sure what services ranked them #1. I was also told that class is better than the 21 class, which doesn't mean they will rank higher. We will have to see how it all shakes out. Regardless of paper rankings the product has to ball out on the field for it to mean anything.
    Actually, in post #9 of this thread, you said, "I believe Kayla will be in the outfield for the Cajuns. This class is #1, and the following class will also be be #1. Coach Glasco is loading up on elite talent."

This, to me, is pretty adamant and doesn't include the qualifier of "that is what I was told."

Honestly, I thought you had both intimate knowledge of the program as well as the desire to subscribe to the softball pages wherein you might be able to confirm to us that you, in fact - with your own eyes, had read this and would share this with us.

But that doesn't seem to be the case.

When it comes to softball and baseball (way more so with baseball), I just find we (as message board fans) seem to overvalue the quality of our recruits.

If you don't know, you don't know...and that's cool. Most of us don't.

And no, I'm not Vic's alterego (we've butted heads in the past). I'm a Glasco guy (can't believe we're entertaining when we can put him {or Deggs} on the hotseat.

6. Default Re: Louisiana Signee Falterman Named All-American, Golden Shoe Winner

Actually, in post #9 of this thread, you said, "I believe Kayla will be in the outfield for the Cajuns. This class is #1, and the following class will also be be #1. Coach Glasco is loading up on elite talent."

This, to me, is pretty adamant and doesn't include the qualifier of "that is what I was told."

Honestly, I thought you had both intimate knowledge of the program as well as the desire to subscribe to the softball pages wherein you might be able to confirm to us that you, in fact - with your own eyes, had read this and would share this with us.

When it comes to softball and baseball (way more so with baseball), I just find we (as message board fans) seem to overvalue the quality of our recruits.

And no, I'm not Vic's alterego (we've butted heads in the past). I'm a Glasco guy (can't believe we're entertaining when we can put him {or Deggs} on the hotseat.
    I think you have pegged a lot right here. Many think they know, but they really do not know. They come on here and lead us on and bully us around. I really think you are on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I think you have pegged a lot right here. Many think they know, but they really do not know. They come on here and lead us on and bully us around. I really think you are on to something.
    I think the original statement came from Coach Glasco in an interview. I'm getting old, but I seem to remember him mentioning his next class might be even better.

I don't remember reading where any national publication has us ranked that way.

I was actually told this by a friend of mine who is the editor of a national softball website. Coach Glasco has said in an interview that the 22 class might be better than the 21 class. Honestly I do have inside knowledge of the program, stay tune my friend good times are coming. For the record I am also a Coach Glasco and Coach Deggs guy. GEAUX CAJUNS!

Ah, I was confusing the 22 roster class with the signing class of 2022, which apparently won't happend until this Fall if I'm reading correctly. So we really won't know until then the status of the 2022 class.
    Correct, everything up to this point is a projection.

I was actually told this by a friend of mine who is an editor of a national softball site. Also Coach Glasco said that the 22 class will be better than the 21 class. So I do have knowledge, stay tuned good times are coming.
    Either way , we in for good times with Coach Glasco. He is definitely building a great program.

Correct, everything up to this point is a projection.
    Well, you a hell of alot closer to the program than I so I ll follow your opion. You been spot on with occurrences in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Well, you a hell of alot closer to the program than I so I ll follow your opion. You been spot on with occurrences in the past.
    Well their are a few others on hear that know a little something in regards to Cajun softball and softball in general. I don't really worry about who says I know what. I know what I know and I am cool with that and that is what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I think the original statement came from Coach Glasco in an interview. I'm getting old, but I seem to remember him mentioning his next class might be even better.

I don't remember reading where any national publication has us ranked that way.
    That is correct sir.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread Information