Thread: Softball pitching coach changes mind and is now going to Georgia.

UL Softball Softball pitching coach changes mind and is now going to Georgia.

According to Justin's World of Softball, the recently announced new softball pitching coach, Chelsea Wilkinson, has changed her mind, and now will be the new pitching coach at Georgia.

Default Re: Softball pitching coach changes mind and is now going to Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    According to Justin's World of Softball, the recently announced new softball pitching coach, Chelsea Wilkinson, has changed her mind, and now will be the new pitching coach at Georgia.
    No surprise there. Chelsea and Tony are very close and she never publicly address the Cajuns on social media as she did address Tony. This is a dream job for her to return to her old stomping ground. I am still hoping we can get Marty to come to Lafayette. He has always been my first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    No surprise there. Chelsea and Tony are very close and she never publicly address the Cajuns on social media as she did address Tony. This is a dream job for her to return to her old stomping ground. I am still hoping we can get Marty to come to Lafayette. He has always been my first choice.
    Last names please....

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Last names please....
    Marty Mcdaniels. Currently at Georgia Tech, formerly at University of Tennessee. I am not saying we are going after him or will get him, just saying he would be at the top of my list.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Last names please....
    Tony Baldwin Head coach at Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Tony Baldwin Head coach at Georgia.
    You were right last when you speculated that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    You were right last when you speculated that would happen.
    Yeah I told you that last week that I had a gut feeling that Chelsea would go and work for Tony Baldwin if he offered her the pitching coach position. The Cajuns are in good shape and will land a top notch pitching coach. No worries here.

What if the Cajuns get Rachele Fico as their pitching coach?

Is that happening?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Is that happening?
    If it would happen or when a new hire is hired, I will definitely text you. I think she would be a better hire as far as experience and possibly helping recruiting pitchers in state and out of state. She was a very good pitcher and is a good pitching coach.

Thread Information