Thread: In roughly 26 months

UL Football In roughly 26 months

We will be attending games at renovated Our Lady of Lourdes Stadium at Cajun Field. While Cajun Field has a great charm nowadays and special memories I can't help but feel how great it will be to tear down the eyesore of a press box and replace it with a true first class club area with premium seating. While I probably put too much importance into amenities( I selected my seats at Cajun Field to be close to my favorite beer stand) the club area will be something that you don't want to miss out on . In full disclosure I thought for sure I would qualify for club seating at the tdecu stadium. Well our fundraisers neglected to put a limit on how many club seats donors could buy. So guys would buy 30 tickets for their frat buddies. My wife has not let me forget this. If not for covid I don't think I would have ever got into the club area. Guys I know no one in the rcaf but make sure you have a relationship with them so that you have the opportunity when Our Lady of Lourdes opens. For all of you who have been through the rough losses and low moments enjoy this process of making Cajun Field a jewel . Enjoy the fact that Cajun football and their home will be first class. Enjoy it as you will get more out of Our Lady of Lourdes Stadium and Cajun football what you have put into it and more. Truly game changing. I am so happy for all you Cajuns. God Bless. Go Cajuns!!!

Default Re: In roughly 26 months

Very nice of you!

Default Re: In roughly 26 months

I think it will be called 'Cajun field at Our Lady Of Lourdes Stadium' I'm sure there will be some hiccups before a name is settled on. Thanks OLOL!

Thread Information