Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Staff Changes

1. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    You did not ask my definition towards a D1 Coach, only my definition of harassment.

Harassment, whether towards D1 Coach or Jeaux Bleaux on the streets, is any aggressive behavior or means of intimidation. Which sounds exactly like what MAT’s intent was.
    Pointing out an obvious mistake in public is the same as ‘aggressive behavior or means of intimidation?’

My goodness man, I guess every teacher in America is guilty of harassment. This is laughable. You seem personally offended by “that’s on you, JT.”

Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    I appreciate your serious rebuttals to my joking around.
    Who said me or you were serious?

3. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    MAT in the stands on the other side of the wall is no threat or intimidation to a coach. That is like saying the greatest boxer in the world is in jail and I am scared of him. MAT behavior couldn't have been that aggressive he was never asked to leave, never thrown out the ball park, and never asked to stop.
    Who appointed you MAT’s keeper. He is quite capable of keeping himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Pointing out an obvious mistake in public is the same as ‘aggressive behavior or means of intimidation?’

My goodness man, I guess every teacher in America is guilty of harassment. This is laughable. You seem personally offended by “that’s on you, JT.”
    Maybe Jeaux is JT?

Who said me or you were serious?
    Next time send pics of you laughing of winking, please. My comprehension can be off.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Who appointed you MAT’s keeper. He is quite capable of keeping himself.
    Insert anyone else names in place of MAT and the same applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Next time send pics of you laughing of winking, please. My comprehension can be off.
    All good man.

MAT in the stands on the other side of the wall is no threat or intimidation to a coach. That is like saying the greatest boxer in the world is in jail and I am scared of him. MAT behavior couldn't have been that aggressive he was never asked to leave, never thrown out the ball park, and never asked to stop.
    Look, yell out our own coaches if it suits you. If you have that much invested in the program, what really only has a return of pride at the office break room on Monday mornings, you do you. I just don’t think I’ve seen that behavior anywhere other than Baton Rouge.

Look, yell out our own coaches if it suits you. If you have that much invested in the program, what really only has a return of pride at the office break room on Monday mornings, you do you. I just don’t think I’ve seen that behavior anywhere other than Baton Rouge.
    You have not traveled much have you?

Once again I don't yell at our coaches. If MAT wants to then he can do him and I have no issues with this and apparently nobody else does. He has never been thrown out or asked to leave.

Maybe Jeaux is JT?
    Maybe…maybe not…

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    You have not traveled much have you?
    Amen Scott!

Once again I don't yell at our coaches. If MAT wants to them he can do him and I have no issues with this and apparently nobody else does. He has never been thrown out or asked to leave.
    You’re big on questions.

Why don’t you do it?

14. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Oh I just remembered. You’re the dude the compares everyone to LSUA&M fans. I had forgotten.

You’re big on questions.

Why don’t you do it?
    I don't need to if others already are, that is why. My focus is on the game only, not bad coaching.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information