Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Staff Changes

1. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    So a supporter has no right to complain about a coach during game action? After all the supporter is the customer. It is no different that someone going into a restaurant and not getting good service. You will either stop supporting the restaurant or voice your concern. Im sure more than one coach feels that way. If a good baseball coach is thinking 2 to 3 pitches ahead then something a fan says to him shouldn't distract him.
    There is a time and a place for everything.

What you are promoting is meddling/getting into your own chefs head WHILE he is mixing the ingredients.

The difference is the chef has all the ingredients in front of him and has done the same play 1000 times back to back.

In the park, the ingredients are forever changing, the scenario is forever changing, and you KNOW the coach can't handle the pressure.

In the meantime you are promoting the addition of new ingredients to the soup.

Not a good recipe for success.

jmo

Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

My definition of harassment is both simple and straightforward, the Vanderbilt Whistler.

3. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

What you are promoting is meddling/getting into your own chefs head WHILE he is mixing the ingredients.

The difference is the chef has all the ingredients in front of him and has done the same play 1000 times back to back.

In the park, the ingredients are forever changing, the scenario is forever changing, and you KNOW the coach can't handle the pressure.

jmo
    Quite an analysis, however way to complicated for the poster you address to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

jmo
    So your saying JT needed to go because he couldn't handle the pressure?

5. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    My definition of harassment is both simple and straightforward, the Vanderbilt Whistler.
    My definition of harassment on this board is JMV.

6. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

So your saying JT needed to go because he couldn't handle the pressure?
    I pegged it to a T.

Those guys bring the energy for the home crowd and Vandy's coach loves them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    My definition of harassment on this board is JMV.
    Wasn't you just asked to stop for the betterment of the board? Post 149 is clearly stated, enough is enough. You might want to stop now or you will be very embarrassed soon.

Those guys bring the energy for the home crowd and Vandy's coach loves them.
    It’s like law enforcement blasting loud obnoxious noises at a structure during a hostage crisis. You hope they lose their mind before you do.

It’s like law enforcement blasting loud obnoxious noises at a structure during a hostage crisis. You hope they lose their mind before you do.
    Hey it works for them.

11. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    1) He specifically yelled at him to let the players know some fan in the stands knew they didn’t like him.

2) You think harassment means cursing or threats only??
    You seem very bothered by this.

It wasn’t “specific” or “ulterior.” It was on of many reasons why. Before I even considered that part, we actually had a player’s parent write to us after an episode of RR to tell us that the players appreciated our fans for understanding what was really going on. So no, I had no “ulterior” motive. After that message, it seemed more worthwhile though.

I asked for your definition of harassment towards a D1 coach. I am still waiting.
    You did not ask my definition towards a D1 Coach, only my definition of harassment.

Harassment, whether towards D1 Coach or Jeaux Bleaux on the streets, is any aggressive behavior or means of intimidation. Which sounds exactly like what MAT’s intent was.

Hey it works for them.
    I appreciate your serious rebuttals to my joking around.

14. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

I appreciate your serious rebuttals to my joking around.
    You have to excuse him, he is a little slow sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    You did not ask my definition towards a D1 Coach, only my definition of harassment.

Harassment, whether towards D1 Coach or Jeaux Bleaux on the streets, is any aggressive behavior or means of intimidation. Which sounds exactly like what MAT’s intent was.
    MAT in the stands on the other side of the wall is no threat or intimidation to a coach. That is like saying the greatest boxer in the world is in jail and I am scared of him. MAT behavior couldn't have been that aggressive he was never asked to leave, never thrown out the ball park, and never asked to stop.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information