Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball Staff Changes

1. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    MAT, the rp folks really just want to know what my podna Big Cat thinks about the new hire and the release of JT? Big Cat takes have more fiya than his old man's.
    Ha! Big Cat is more of a gorilla ball fan. Likes the highlight reel stuff. But in this case, huge fan of Coach Thib. Sees real potential

2. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    If he can’t handle “that’s on you” then he can’t handle coaching third base in D1 baseball, how will you go into Baton Rouge, Starkville, Oxford or Austin and win a regional? How will you ask your team to be tough if you can’t handle that and do your job?
    It is insane to suggest that someone's emotional mettle "needs" to be tested in front of the home crowd.

Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Ha! Big Cat is more of a gorilla ball fan. Likes the highlight reel stuff. But in this case, huge fan of Coach Thib. Sees real potential
    I have even heard Big Cat get on the coaches and umpires! Oh yea Big Cat digs the long ball and the homerun hype crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It is insane to suggest that someone's emotional mettle "needs" to be tested in front of the home crowd.
    I don't think he is saying it needs to be tested, he is stating that he is emotionally soft if he can't handle comments from the home or away crowd. It is part of the territory when your at the college level. If he was coaching little league rec ball for free then he doesn't deserve it. Coach Glasco has even stated a few times that he likes when the home fans get on him. For him its a motivational factor.

5. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

I don't think he is saying it needs to be tested, he is stating that he is emotionally soft if he can't handle comments from the home or away crowd. It is part of the territory when your at the college level. If he was coaching little league rec ball for free then he doesn't deserve it. Coach Glasco has even stated a few times that he likes when the home fans get on him. For him its a motivational factor.
    One coach saying he likes it proves that it is not normal.

Shouldn't even be a thought.

Home field advantage should mean the luxury of being able to think clearly, even if they are clearly in over their head.

One coach saying he likes it proves that it is not normal.

Shouldn't even be a thought.

Home field advantage should mean the luxury of being able to think clearly, even if they are clearly in over their head.
    So a supporter has no right to complain about a coach during game action? After all the supporter is the customer. It is no different that someone going into a restaurant and not getting good service. You will either stop supporting the restaurant or voice your concern. Im sure more than one coach feels that way. If a good baseball coach is thinking 2 to 3 pitches ahead then something a fan says to him shouldn't distract him.

It’s insane to think to think
    That someone In the stands saying “that’s on you” would affect a professionals job performance one way or the other.

8. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

So a supporter has no right to complain about a coach during game action? After all the supporter is the customer. It is no different that someone going into a restaurant and not getting good service. You will either stop supporting the restaurant or voice your concern. Im sure more than one coach feels that way. If a good baseball coach is thinking 2 to 3 pitches ahead then something a fan says to him shouldn't distract him.
    You would be the one fan championing being a Dick to your own coach. Let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You would be the one fan championing being a Dick to your own coach. Let that sink in.
    I am not a fan, I am a supporter let that sink in. I have NEVER said anything to any of the Cajuns coaches during live game action. You would need to attend games to know that. However I have no issues with someone in the stands saying something if it is warranted as long as it is not cursing, racial insults, or personal threats.

10. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

I am not a fan, I am a supporter let that sink in. I have NEVER said anything to any of the Cajuns coaches during live game action. You would need to attend games to know that.
    I’m not sure about all that, except you have made it perfectly clear that you are a Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It’s insane to think to think
    That someone In the stands saying “that’s on you” would affect a professionals job performance one way or the other.
    He is pretty soft. Surely the dismal home attendance after limits were lifted was noticed by athletic dept. I doubt it helped JT.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I’m not sure about all that, except you have made it perfectly clear that you are a Dick.
    Neil there is a lot that your not sure of. Get back on topic and go troll somewhere else, after all this is a thread about baseball staff changes. All you are doing is adding work to my friend by making him remove another negative post of yours.

13. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Neil there is a lot that your not sure of. Get back on topic and go troll somewhere else, after all this is a thread about baseball staff changes. All you are doing is adding work to my friend by making him go and removed another negative post of yours.
    “go and removed”.

Learn to write if you are going to post so much, Dick.

Oh, so you are an athletic supporter. How appropriate. They stay close to the Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    He is pretty soft. Surely the dismal home attendance after limits were lifted was noticed by athletic dept. I doubt it helped JT.
    Very soft! I guess fans at home can't boo the umpires also because it would be a disadvantage to the coaches at home. It could cloud their judgement, or that is at least what some folks thinks. LOL

15. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

In most instances, harassing an official or umpire tends to be more detrimental than beneficial to your team. So, if you are going to harass them, be smart and do it from where the opponent’s fans sit.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information