Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball Staff Changes

Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Maybe we were terrible at running the bases bc our 3rd base coach was paying more attention to what was being said in the stands than what was happening on the field
    His reaction to heckling was unusual for this level. Another sign of being over his head.

2. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Another swing and miss from the little man. ST never had coached pitchers as a matter of fact he worked with catchers and outfielders as assistant at Southeastern and Nichols

We can’t wait for your yearly All American predictions, those are always great.

Maybe when you’re painting the concession stands this summer you can learn a little about coach Thibodeaux

3. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    “That’s on you, JT.”
    If you heard this during the year, it was me.

That cat looked at me so many times I feel like we’re related.. Even a few times when I didn’t say anything.
    All year long I'm like who is this ______ fan costing us games? Surely he knows JT can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Why is he doing this? I have seen boneheaded but you take the sandwich.

I prefer "proactive fan". Not my thing, but expressing an opinion is fine, just as disagreeing is fine.

5. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

STUPID..........you don't heckel your own coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Peek a boo View Post
    LSU fans berate their coaches all the time, so it must be ok.

7. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by CockyCajun View Post
    All year long I'm like who is this ______ fan costing us games? Surely he knows JT can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Why is he doing this? I have seen boneheaded but you take the sandwich.
    Yes, fans in the stands are costing us games.. Not the coaches on the field that get paid to win.

Try harder numb nuts.

8. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Another swing and miss from the little man. ST never had coached pitchers as a matter of fact he worked with catchers and outfielders as assistant at Southeastern and Nichols

We can’t wait for your yearly All American predictions, those are always great.

Maybe when you’re painting the concession stands this summer you can learn a little about coach Thibodeaux
    Seth Thibodeaux has been hired to be our pitching coach. I’ll let you try to explain that one.

9. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    LSU fans berate their coaches all the time, so it must be ok.
    Is this where we are going for our standards now?

10. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Peek a boo View Post
    It’s not heckling when it’s true. Talbot was a problem and the kids needed to know our fans knew where the problem really was.

11. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Seth Thibodeaux has been hired to be our pitching coach. I’ll let you try to explain that one.
    I know of a team that has a catcher as the pitching coach and a pitcher as the hitting coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Is this where we are going for our standards now?
    Very low bar to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    His reaction to heckling was unusual for this level. Another sign of being over his head.
    It is always bad when a coach or umpire makes eye contact with someone in the stands. Once they do that then the folks in the stands are in their head and the coach or umpire is not concentrating on the game.

Yes, fans in the stands are costing us games.. Not the coaches on the field that get paid to win.

Try harder numb nuts.
    If you are a supporter of the program then I have no issue with anyone voicing their opinion, especially at the college and above level. If you get into a coaches head then he is mentally soft anyway.

15. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Well its not going to get you a win, and it might get you a loss, so the in game discombobulation was predictable, so I don't see any value in fans manufacturing coaching confusion for the home team.

jmo

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information