Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Staff Changes

1. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

JMV (Dick), Maybe you should make that phone call to Coach Dukes and Coach Heirs rather than harass a kid you do not even know.

Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    In most instances, harassing an official or umpire tends to be more detrimental than beneficial to your team. So, if you are going to harass them, be smart and do it from where the opponent’s fans sit.
    How is it more detrimental to your team? Are you saying the umpire would cheat or blow a call on purpose because of a fans action? I love when I hear folks say a umpire cheated, lol. They have no clue the umpire could care less who wins.

3. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    How is it more detrimental to your team? Are you saying the umpire would cheat or blow a call on purpose because of a fans action? I love when I hear folks say a umpire cheated, lol. They have no clue the umpire could care less who wins.
    I would never say an umpire cheats. However strike zones change and close calls are subjective. If you have not attended enough baseball or softball to understand, it is no use having a discussion with you.

JMV (Dick), Maybe you should make that phone call to Coach Dukes and Coach Heirs rather than harass a kid you do not even know.
    No clue what your talking about? Didn't know they are now coaching at UL. This is a UL baseball thread, not a cane cutter thread? Are you sure your ok man?

5. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

No clue what your talking about? Didn't know they are now coaching at UL. This is a UL baseball thread, not a cane cutter thread? Are you sure your ok man?
    You are now really making an ass of yourself. People are watching. Keep it going. Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It is insane to suggest that someone's emotional mettle "needs" to be tested in front of the home crowd.
    Thank you! A rational thought.

Show of hands: who here harasses their children at home to prepare them for the real world? Anyone?

(And before anyone compares this to disciplining a child, not the same being MAT has already acknowledged he had ulterior motives when yelling at his coach).

7. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post

Show of hands: who here harasses their children at home to prepare them for the real world? Anyone?
    If I would have to guess, only JMV.

I would never say an umpire cheats. However strike zones change and close calls are subjective. If you have not attended enough baseball or softball to understand, it is no use having a discussion with you.
    I never said you said they cheat. I asked you if you think they cheat. I never asked your stance on the strike zones or close calls. I have played, coached and attended plenty of games. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here?

9. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

I never said you said they cheat. I asked you if you think they cheat. I never asked your stance on the strike zones or close calls. I have played, coached and attended plenty of games. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here?
    If you are too stupid to understand, so be it. Dick

(And before anyone compares this to disciplining a child, not the same being MAT has already acknowledged he had ulterior motives when yelling at his coach).
    What is your definition of harass? MAT never cursed, slang racial slurs, or made any personal threats. That my friend is what you call harrassment.

If I would have to guess, only JMV.
    Is that how you and Bridget handle the discipline at your house?

12. Default Re: Baseball Staff Changes

Is that how you and Bridget handle the discipline at your house?
    Topic. Please get on topic.

Extortion can get you in trouble.

And, no, my guess from reading the posts on this board was that only JMV would raise his hand.

What is your definition of harass? MAT never cursed, slang racial slurs, or made any personal threats. That my friend is what you call harrassment.
    1) He specifically yelled at him to let the players know some fan in the stands knew they didn’t like him.

2) You think harassment means cursing or threats only??

Topic. Please get on topic.

Extortion can get you in trouble.

And, no, my guess from reading the posts on this board was that only JMV would raise his hand.
    Thats the same thing me and the board on both sites have been asking you. Don't crawfish now, you talk about me or my family then it fair game to talk about you. Everyone has asked you over and over to stop personally attacking everyone threads, to remain on topic and most of all stay relevant. I don't have anything again you but when you attack the same 3 posters post over and over it gets old. Move on dude and act like an adult and a true fan and all will be good. It is a honest reasonable request. I had you on ignore and you still didn't stop. I took you off and gave you a chance and you just ramped it up. Smoke the peace pipe bro and move on. Why don't me, you,east, and mat go on a pod together?

1) He specifically yelled at him to let the players know some fan in the stands knew they didn’t like him.

2) You think harassment means cursing or threats only??
    I asked for your definition of harassment towards a D1 coach. I am still waiting.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information