Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bulletin Board Material: PFF Preseason All-Sun Belt Football Team

UL Football Bulletin Board Material: PFF Preseason All-Sun Belt Football Team

Some interesting rankings here:

- Chauncey Manac & Tayland Humphrey, honorable mention??

Ought to raise a few eyebrows.

https://www.pff.com/news/college-foo...belt-team-2021

2. Default Re: Bulletin Board Material: PFF Preseason All-Sun Belt Football Team

All because of a should be forfeited Championship Covid game.

Default Re: Bulletin Board Material: PFF Preseason All-Sun Belt Football Team

I wanna see how Grayson holds up to a full year of defenses keying in on him now that he doesn't have Marble nuts to hand off to. If the do make the SBCCC, I wanna see the smug sh!+head at the bottom of a Chauncey/Tayland pancake.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Some interesting rankings here:

- Chauncey Manac & Tayland Humphrey, honorable mention??

Ought to raise a few eyebrows.

https://www.pff.com/news/college-foo...belt-team-2021
    Both have a reputation of not showing up every game. Film doesn't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    I wanna see how Grayson holds up to a full year of defenses keying in on him now that he doesn't have Marble nuts to hand off to. If the do make the SBCCC, I wanna see the smug sh!+head at the bottom of a Chauncey/Tayland pancake.
    Coastal won’t be in the SBC Championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    How I feel too. They were like ULM that one year they ran two QB and caught everyone including us off guard. They did beat BYU. I give them that, but in Utah they would have been slaughtered. Given time to prepare for and they aren't as efficient. Jmo. I've been wrong before

7. Default Re: Bulletin Board Material: PFF Preseason All-Sun Belt Football Team

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    6-6

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    6-6
    They have an easy schedule this year so they should be able to get 8 wins. They'll lose to app st and G south though so we prolly won't see them this year.

App will be playing twice in Lafayette this year

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    App will be playing twice in Lafayette this year
    And will leave with two L's!

App State sure has a ton of players on that list, especially on offense.

Seems all the national outlets have us and Coastal in the running with Cincy for being the Top G5 team this season, but App State's schedule is manageable for them to be 12-0 if they can get some good QB play. They appear to have legit good players at the other positions.

12. Default Re: Bulletin Board Material: PFF Preseason All-Sun Belt Football Team

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    App State sure has a ton of players on that list, especially on offense.

Seems all the national outlets have us and Coastal in the running with Cincy for being the Top G5 team this season, but App State's schedule is manageable for them to be 12-0 if they can get some good QB play. They appear to have legit good players at the other positions.
    SBC is ripe for at least 2 top 25 teams again this year. I personally think it’s App St and the Cajuns. Also think Kansas beats Coastal to start the year off. I see coastal losing at least 4 games. Could lose 5-6.

Did Coastal lose a lot of starters or something? They'll still have that really good young QB.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Did Coastal lose a lot of starters or something? They'll still have that really good young QB.
    They have lost some starters, but they have also picked up 6 or 7 FBS transfers. As long as McCall is playing QB, they will be a good team. They are favored in that division for a reason. For those that haven't picked up this year's Phil Steele magazine, buy it and you might want to do a little homework.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    They have lost some starters, but they have also picked up 6 or 7 FBS transfers. As long as McCall is playing QB, they will be a good team. They are flavored in that division for a reason. For those that haven't picked up this year's Phil Steele magazine, buy it and you might want to do a little homework.
    I don’t think the drop off will be that significant but I think their only conference loss could be to App. It really depends on the qb play for App. Coastal’s offense will stay rolling.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information