Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Softball Transfers

UL Softball Softball Transfers

I am super excited that UL softball will be getting two transfers from a big time school. Stay tuned folks Coach Glasco is doing work! Not sure when it will be officially announced. One is a infielder and one is a utility kid.

2. Default Re: Softball Transfers

Thanks for whetting the interest.

Default Re: Softball Transfers

But are they good?

Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    But are they good?
    If you are on the roster where they are coming from then yes you are good. They just have been on a loaded upper class man roster and there young. The other kid me and you were talking about must be staying because she never entered the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am super excited that UL softball will be getting two transfers from a big time school. Stay tuned folks Coach Glasco is doing work! Not sure when it will be officially announced. One is a infielder and one is a utility kid.
    A school from the Northwest?????

Quote Originally Posted by Go_UL View Post
    A school from the Northwest?????
    B-I-N-G-O!!!

B-I-N-G-O!!!
    The lunatic liberal northwest on the left coast?

The news is no longer a secret. It's out there. All you have to do is look for it.

The two players transferring in are both from the University of Washington. They are Ari Quinones and Stormy Kotzelnick.

Quinones, a utility player, was a junior last year, so, I'm assuming she has one year of eligibility remaining. She is from Vista, California. Last year she appeared in 12 games. She had a total of 13 at bats and had five hits for a .385 average.

Stormy, an infielder, is from Carmel, California. She committed to the Huskies at the age of 13. She was a freshman last year and may have been redshirted, as there are no stats for her for the 2021 season. So, she may have four years of eligibility remaining.

There. I did it. The beans have been spilled.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    The news is no longer a secret. It's out there. All you have to do is look for it.

The two players transferring in are both from the University of Washington. They are Ari Quinones and Stormy Kotzelnick.

Quinones, a utility player, was a junior last year, so, I'm assuming she has one year of eligibility remaining. She is from Vista, California. Last year she appeared in 12 games. She had a total of 13 at bats and had five hits for a .385 average.

Stormy, an infielder, is from Carmel, California. She committed to the Huskies at the age of 13. She was a freshman last year and may have been redshirted, as there are no stats for her for the 2021 season. So, she may have four years of eligibility remaining.

Do you think that is it as far as transfers????

I hope so.

If you are on the roster where they are coming from then yes you are good. They just have been on a loaded upper class man roster and there young. The other kid me and you were talking about must be staying because she never entered the portal.
    I understand she was talked into staying. Good job by her coach.

12. Default Re: Softball Transfers

"Never stop recruiting"

Kotzelnick was the 2020 MVP of the Florida League. Both of these kids played in the league last year and this year.

I hope so.
    I am hoping we land one more kid in particular.

Good job of re-recruiting. To me that means her heart wasn't 100% set on leaving.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information