Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: QB Zeon Chriss Commits to Louisiana

Default Re: QB Zeon Chriss Commits to Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    "UL sees me winning a lot of championships and games for them. Last year, UL was ranked No. 15 in the country. Maybe we'll have a chance to be No. 10 or higher in the future."

For a guy who has been here since 1976, I never thought I'd see the day where someone would say this and be serious.. and it would be achievable....

Napier needs a raise... another one

And yes my RCAF contribution has gone up
    Not only this, but its coming from a star player from B.R. that says a lot about our growth.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Didn't miss the message but going from 2 million to 5+ million is a huge difference even if you have everything you want or need. You can really start banking for your future especially if you go somewhere and it doesn't work out you have a better nest. Money isn't everything for Napier but you still need it. I am thinking his kids future would be set up also. Eg college funds, etc.
    He is making 2 million a year at 41 years old, if he doesn’t already have college covered, making 5 million a year won’t matter.

3. Default Re: QB Zeon Chriss Commits to Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    He is making 2 million a year at 41 years old, if he doesn’t already have college covered, making 5 million a year won’t matter.
    I was thinking the same thing. Parents making far less than he has ever made find ways to take care of their kids’ education.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Parents making far less than he has ever made find ways to take care of their kids’ education.
    He is univ employee his kids would go for practically nothing.

5. UL Football Madison Prep QB commits to Ragin’ Cajuns

Zeon Chriss didn’t want to wait.

Coming off a state championship winning-season and ranked as the second highest quarterback prospect in Louisiana, the Madison Prep multi-sport star committed this week to play for the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns.

This guy just went score for score with Mr. #1 QB in the nation, Walker Howard and got the win. Extremely impressive performance by Zeon Chriss. Lot of highlights on this guys twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/kokiriley?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    This guy just went score for score with Mr. #1 QB in the nation, Walker Howard and got the win. Extremely impressive performance by Zeon Chriss. Lot of highlights on this guys twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/kokiriley?s=21
    I was at the game. Chriss was very impressive. Makes good decisions, very elusive, hard to tackle, and has live arm.

Haha. You mean a Louisiana commit beat an LSU commit?

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Haha. You mean a Louisiana commit beat an LSU commit?
    The funny thing is they are from the opposite schools hometown lol

10. Default Re: QB Zeon Chriss Commits to Louisiana

Yes, Howard had a harder time tacking Chriss than Chriss had tackling Howard. It came down to a swuft kick for 3 points.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information