Thread: QB Zeon Chriss Commits to Louisiana

1. Default Re: QB Zeon Chriss Commits to Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Imagine if Levi was 6’2” and 200 pounds
    Levi 2.0 is, it appears

Default Re: QB Zeon Chriss Commits to Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Levi 2.0 is, it appears
    And with that expect all the RP QB experts to pontificate..

Imagine if Levi was 6’2” and 200 pounds
    I wasn't talking about his size, I was talking about his stats. Zeon can pass and run the ball well like Levi.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    I wasn't talking about his size, I was talking about his stats. Zeon can pass and run the ball well like Levi.
    And like I said, imagine Levi with his skill set but he would be 6’2 and 200lbs... that’s 4 inches taller and could see over the line a lot better.

And like I said, imagine Levi with his skill set but he would be 6’2 and 200lbs... that’s 4 inches taller and could see over the line a lot better.
    That's true Zeon is a lot bigger, but if he plays and ends up being a good QB, does his size really matter at that point?

Really good commit here. No.2 QB in the state for the 2022 class.

That’s 8 commits in under a month. Napier isn’t recruiting like he’s leaving anytime soon it seems like!

Beautiful thing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaC View Post
    Really good commit here. No.2 QB in the state for the 2022 class.

That’s 8 commits in under a month. Napier isn’t recruiting like he’s leaving anytime soon it seems like!

Beautiful thing to see.
    The unfinished business is a conf. Championship and a NY 6 bowl. He won't leave till the job is done...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    The unfinished business is a conf. Championship and a NY 6 bowl. He won't leave till the job is done...
    Billy said something a few weeks ago that stays with me. He said some parents worry about their kids not having as much as their parents wish they could provide. He worries about his kids having too much. Guess he wants them to realize the benefit of having to work for something. That tells me he is a different type guy and money may not mean as much to him as it may to someone else. Of course you can live real comfortably in Lafayette, Louisiana on 2 million per year.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    That's true Zeon is a lot bigger, but if he plays and ends up being a good QB, does his size really matter at that point?
    This may be going over your head, it’s a good thing...they compare his skill set to Levi, if Levi was 6’2” we wouldn’t have landed him. It’s a compliment to both guys, and when the guys in front of you blocking are 6’3-6’8...height matters for a QB

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Billy said something a few weeks ago that stays with me. He said some parents worry about their kids not having as much as their parents wish they could provide. He worries about his kids having too much. Guess he wants them to realize the benefit of having to work for something. That tells me he is a different type guy and money may not mean as much to him as it may to someone else. Of course you can live real comfortably in Lafayette, Louisiana on 2 million per year.
    Yep and you can also learn to love another place for 5+ million.

11. Default Re: QB Zeon Chriss Commits to Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    ….Caught that quote as well……I also remember about too many QBs and some not getting reps….the drills I saw were just machine gun reps for ALL….not in a scrimmage situation but they all stayed busy!_

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I think you’re missing the message.

More money isn’t the motivating factor for Napier, according to this post. If his family already has everything they need and he doesn’t want to spoil them further, $3M extra per year isn’t the main pitch that will pull him from here (again, according to the post).

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If he was about the $, he would have left already. It's never going to be about just $ for this man to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    I think you’re missing the message.

More money isn’t the motivating factor for Napier, according to this post. If his family already has everything they need and he doesn’t want to spoil them further, $3M extra per year isn’t the main pitch that will pull him from here (again, according to the post).
    Didn't miss the message but going from 2 million to 5+ million is a huge difference even if you have everything you want or need. You can really start banking for your future especially if you go somewhere and it doesn't work out you have a better nest. Money isn't everything for Napier but you still need it. I am thinking his kids future would be set up also. Eg college funds, etc.

"UL sees me winning a lot of championships and games for them. Last year, UL was ranked No. 15 in the country. Maybe we'll have a chance to be No. 10 or higher in the future."

For a guy who has been here since 1976, I never thought I'd see the day where someone would say this and be serious.. and it would be achievable....

Napier needs a raise... another one

And yes my RCAF contribution has gone up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information