Thread: Cajuns find huge OL gem in familiar place in Missouri City's Christian Williams

1. UL Football Cajuns find huge OL gem in familiar place in Missouri City's Christian Williams

Unlike some prospects, Fort Bend Marshall High offensive guard Christian Williams of Missouri City, Texas didn’t have a boatload of offers coming his way when he attended a UL football camp earlier this summer.

Default Re: Cajuns find huge OL gem in familiar place in Missouri City's Christian Williams

It looks like the Cajuns offense has a chance to continue being potent for the next few years if we hang onto all of these O-Linemen. I love getting big, athletic linemen on offense & defense. For the most part, I believe games are won or loss in the trenches. The hardworking linemen play a huge part in making the skilled players look good!

Default Re: Cajuns find huge OL gem in familiar place in Missouri City's Christian Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    It looks like the Cajuns offense has a chance to continue being potent for the next few years if we hang onto all of these O-Linemen. I love getting big, athletic linemen on offense & defense. For the most part, I believe games are won or loss in the trenches. The hardworking linemen play a huge part in making the skilled players look good!
    Seems like we are a little overstocked on OLbut that's not a bad thing especially when our staff has played a second O line in some games. That's when you have a ____load of depth!

Thread Information