Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Construction on Student Side of CF

Default Re: Construction on Student Side of CF

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no Vermilion Red. The only red close is McDonald's red and that is bright.
    Is this not vermillion red? Asking for a friend.
    Vermilion (sometimes spelled vermillion)[1][2] is both a brilliant red or scarlet pigment, originally made from the powdered mineral cinnabar, and the corresponding color.[3] It is commonly used in Hindu culture, primarily by women, and was widely used in the art and decoration of Ancient Rome, in the illuminated manuscripts of the Middle Ages, in the paintings of the Renaissance, and in the art and lacquerware of China.[4][5]
    Medium Vermilion

About these coordinates Color coordinates
    Hex triplet #D9603B
    HSV (h, s, v) (14°, 73%, 85[35]%)
    sRGBB (r, g, b) (217, 96, 59)
    Source Plochere
    ISCC–NBS descriptor Strong reddish orange
    B: Normalized to [0–255] (byte)

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Is this not vermillion red? Asking for a friend.
    Vermilion (sometimes spelled vermillion)[1][2] is both a brilliant red or scarlet pigment, originally made from the powdered mineral cinnabar, and the corresponding color.[3] It is commonly used in Hindu culture, primarily by women, and was widely used in the art and decoration of Ancient Rome, in the illuminated manuscripts of the Middle Ages, in the paintings of the Renaissance, and in the art and lacquerware of China.[4][5]
    Medium Vermilion

About these coordinates Color coordinates
    Hex triplet #D9603B
    HSV (h, s, v) (14°, 73%, 85[35]%)
    sRGBB (r, g, b) (217, 96, 59)
    Source Plochere
    ISCC–NBS descriptor Strong reddish orange
    B: Normalized to [0–255] (byte)
    I was talking about in the metal panels. There is a specific color code for paint.

I was talking about in the metal panels. There is a specific color code for paint.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    It will be almost entirely covered by Vermilion Red signage. ;-)

But like others, I hope that some type of running scoreboard can be added.
    They probably will have it as a wall of honor. You want see any light show on it. I see all this torn down sometime in the future for expansion. "I see" is a little for fetch. I will never see it.

5. Default Re: Construction on Student Side of CF

Unfortunately, there is no Vermilion Red. The only red close is McDonald's red and that is bright.
    Paint technology is so far behind, although if the order was large enough they would find a way.

Vinyl wrap, available in any color on the planet. Updateable at any point in time.

6. Default Re: Construction on Student Side of CF

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    They probably will have it as a wall of honor. You want see any light show on it. I see all this torn down sometime in the future for expansion. "I see" is a little for fetch. I will never see it.
    I believe you will see it all. Just a feeling, my feeling, my prayers for you.

Took a ride by the stadium this morning. Not the best pic but gives a better idea of how this will look from a distance. Workers were present as well.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Took a ride by the stadium this morning. Not the best pic but gives a better idea of how this will look from a distance. Workers were present as well.
    Amazing how something as simple as some awning can change a whole look. Went from looking like some abandoned warehouse along the interstate to an actual D1 stadium

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Amazing how something as simple as some awning can change a whole look. Went from looking like some abandoned warehouse along the interstate to an actual D1 stadium
    Yeas, looks much better. But I don't know if I'd go as far as to say an actual D1 stadium, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Yeas, looks much better. But I don't know if I'd go as far as to say an actual D1 stadium, lol.
    Looking better. Still has rabbit ears. Need to remove for a more finished look.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Just stick flags on top of them

13. Default Re: Construction on Student Side of CF

Pressure wash the damn thing.

14. Default Re: Construction on Student Side of CF

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Spanish watchtower architecture.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Pressure wash the damn thing.
    No doubt! I'm free next weekend. Just need 10 more guys guys to take care of that.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information