Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 159

Thread: Cedric Russell Portals out to Ohio State

  1. #1

    UL Basketball Cedric Russell Portals out to Ohio State

    Welpppppp


  2. #2

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Welpppppp
    Good thing we extend Marlin

  3. #3

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Well that is disappointing.


  4. #4

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    I can’t wait to hear what this is all about.

    Watch them flinch as you nail that three...

  5. #5

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Wow! This is a head scratcher. Hoping cAjunmike has some info to verify or dispel this rumor.


  6. #6

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Quote Originally Posted by ecajuns View Post
    Wow! This is a head scratcher. Hoping cAjunmike has some info to verify or dispel this rumor.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...9b8b2.amp.html

    Not a rumor

  7. #7
    fanof71 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Maybe he saw the handwriting on the wall with all the new guards coming in...


  8. #8

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    None of the above. An agent told him if he was planning to play professionally he needed to be at a bigger school. Personally, I think that's bad advice, but it's the decision that was made.


  9. #9

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    None of the above. An agent told him if he was planning to play professionally he needed to be at a bigger school. Personally, I think that's bad advice, but it's the decision that was made.
    Was that the same agent that told Jaylin Johnson to do the same and go to Moo State?

  10. Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Did Russell HAVE to declare he was coming back in order to qualify for the portal?


  11. #11

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    See ya! Maybe he can wear “F The Police” shirt again wherever he does go.


  12. UL Basketball UL's leading scorer Cedric Russell enters transfer portal

    The offseason musical chairs continued for UL men’s basketball program Wednesday with the news potential super senior guard Cedric Russell has entered the transfer portal.



  13. #13

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    See ya! Maybe he can wear “F The Police” shirt again wherever he does go.
    Oh my spicey

  14. #14

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Did Russell HAVE to declare he was coming back in order to qualify for the portal?
    Not understanding the question. He can still go play pro ball at anytime, even after enrolling at his next school.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Cedric Russell entering transfer portal

    Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Not understanding the question. He can still go play pro ball at anytime, even after enrolling at his next school.
    And he could have entered the portal the portal the day after the season ended if he wanted to, no need to declare he was returning. I don’t think he would have been in practice here for the last 3 weeks if this was planned the whole time.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 11th, 2021, 03:49 pm
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 30th, 2021, 05:05 am
  3. Cedric Russell Tabbed LSWA Player of the Week
    By NewsCopy in forum PlayerDock
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 24th, 2020, 01:09 pm
  4. Cedric Russell-Early Basketball Signee Progress
    By Cajunsmike in forum PlayerDock
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2017, 03:46 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •