Thread: Terrance Carter, UL's latest tight end prospect, capable of changing position's future

1. UL Football Terrance Carter, UL's latest tight end prospect, capable of changing position's future

Since his arrival in Lafayette as UL’s head football coach before the 2018 football season, Billy Napier has either met or surpassed expectations in just about every aspect of the Ragin’ Cajuns’ football program.

For all the exciting successes he’s brought to the program — highlighted by last year’s road win over Iowa State that helped UL finish the 2020 season 10-1 and ranked No. 15 in the final AP poll — one area that’s eluded his coaching staff is developing a dynamic receiving threat at tight end.

Default Re: Terrance Carter, UL's latest tight end prospect, capable of changing position's future

I have to admit. i love the use of Nick Ralston and Pearse Migl over the last two years. A half back/TE hybrid provides a great option for the QB. That being said, I miss the Ladarius Green TE type...Kevin Belton anyone?

Default Re: Terrance Carter, UL's latest tight end prospect, capable of changing position's future

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    I have to admit. i love the use of Nick Ralston and Pearse Migl over the last two years. A half back/TE hybrid provides a great option for the QB. That being said, I miss the Ladarius Green TE type...Kevin Belton anyone?
    Touchdown catch in Houston, right?

Still maybe the best out of town game I have been to!

Foote is back.

5. Default Re: Terrance Carter, UL's latest tight end prospect, capable of changing position's future

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    ...Kevin Belton anyone?
    Kevin "The Hand" Belton.

Babb put the ball through the only crack in the entire end zone, in a place where absolutely no one could catch it. Except...

Belton had already run past the only opening. Babb still zipped it in.

Belton reached back, way back and snagged it, with, "The Hand."

Touchdown.

Love his dad's cooking show...

Thread Information