Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana at Indiana on 2021-22 MBB schedule

UL Basketball Louisiana at Indiana on 2021-22 MBB schedule

I found out about this a couple of weeks ago, now I can post it.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/repo...1-22-schedule/

Default Re: Report: IU basketball to face Louisiana as part of 2021-22 schedule

That's cool!

3. Default ESPN 1420 Report: UL Basketball to Play Indiana in 2021-2022

If the report is accurate, this will mark the first time ever that the two schools will meet on the hardwood.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    That's cool!
    Wow, that is cool!

Assembly hall is one of those arenas that I’ve always bean enamored with. Would love to see this game in person.

Is it a home and home series? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Default Re: Report: IU basketball to face Louisiana as part of 2021-22 schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Is it a home and home series? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’d even take a 2 for 1.

8. Default Re: Report: IU basketball to face Louisiana as part of 2021-22 schedule

At this point, it appears that our athletic administration prefers 1 for none.

They may have to at some time reevaluate whether 1 for none is really better than 2 for 1.

I guess we will see.

9. Default Re: Report: IU basketball to face Louisiana as part of 2021-22 schedule

I’m not in favor of 2 for 1 blanket policy, but for certain programs, I think we should entertain the idea.

Indiana would be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I’m not in favor of 2 for 1 blanket policy, but for certain programs, I think we should entertain the idea.

Indiana would be one of them.
    Agreed but Indiana ain’t coming here

11. Default Re: Report: IU basketball to face Louisiana as part of 2021-22 schedule

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Agreed but Indiana ain’t coming here
    Certainly not with a one for none.

Someone like Jon Rothstein tweeted the Cajuns will be playing Houston at the Fertitta Center. Sorry if this has been posted.

Love that level of competition.

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    Someone like Jon Rothstein tweeted the Cajuns will be playing Houston at the Fertitta Center. Sorry if this has been posted.
    That's another good game. I might have to make the drive for that one. Houston might even return the trip. I think its been 4 or 5 years since the Cougars played in Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    Yes, I have also heard of this game.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information