Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Burger Tyme

1. What a Downer Burger Tyme

Is it finally Burger Tyme again?

2. Default Re: Is Burger Tyme Making a Comeback?

I hope so.

A Cajun Blaze would be perfect right now.

Default Re: Is Burger Tyme Making a Comeback?

is that the place that used to have the shrimp burger that was by Cajun Field

Never had that, but after hearing the Cajun Blaze ingredients - was the Sonic Ragin' Cajun burger a close attempt? Seems like similar ingredients/dressings.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I hope so.

A Cajun Blaze would be perfect right now.
    Good luck to them, but I don't see Braxton running the restaurant himself. Now is not the time to open any concept when labor is getting paid to stay home. You can ride around Lafayette and look at a number of restaurants that can not reopen entirely due to labor shortages. There are hiring signs all over the place.

If you want to try the Cajun Blaze, head down to Crowley and try the Cajun Burger at PJ's grill. Same thing, just a different name. And let me tell you, it's good sha!!! But if Burger Tyme does come back, it will save me the trip to Crowley once a month.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    If you want to try the Cajun Blaze, head down to Crowley and try the Cajun Burger at PJ's grill. Same thing, just a different name. And let me tell you, it's good sha!!! But if Burger Tyme does come back, it will save me the trip to Crowley once a month.
    Agree regarding PJs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Never had that, but after hearing the Cajun Blaze ingredients - was the Sonic Ragin' Cajun burger a close attempt? Seems like similar ingredients/dressings.
    Not even close in quality.

The Sonic thing was great for Ragin Cajun marketing of our brand locally, but Cajuns Blaze/PJ’s in Crowley is heads and shoulders above any burger that has ever come from Sonic.

9. Default Re: Is Burger Tyme Making a Comeback?

Dude the Cajun Blaze was da bomb!!!!!!

I hope they can replicate what I used to eat in the late 80's early 90's.

Was this the Same Burger Tyme that used to be at the corner of 733 and highway 167? I remember a burger joint there that my grandma used to bring me to.

Edit: As I am typing I believe this was a “Burger Chef” establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Was this the Same Burger Tyme that used to be at the corner of 733 and highway 167? I remember a burger joint there that my grandma used to bring me to.

Edit: As I am typing I believe this was a “Burger Chef” establishment.
    Both were spun off from former Burger King investors. Moody was the owner of Chart House at one time. Braxton is his son, and has been involved in a number of concepts over the years including the Out Back in Lafayette, in which corporate bought them out.

Going into the old Wendy's location on Johnston

13. Default Re: Is Burger Tyme Making a Comeback?

That Sonic Ragin Cajun burger is hella good. Have to snag one every time I'm in town.

14. Default Burger Tyme is back: Here's the menu, opening timeline and available jobs

Burger Tyme is back: Here's the menu, opening timeline and available jobs.

Default Burger Tyme

For those who might be in the Lafayette area

https://burgertymeofamerica.com/

You can pre order burgers for the pop up event at the old Wendy's on Johnson street. I am curious to see how they do. I hope they do well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information