Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Burger Tyme

Default Re: Burger Tyme

Let's hope traffic control will be working, otherwise, it won't be pretty...

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    For those who might be in the Lafayette area

https://burgertymeofamerica.com/

You can pre order burgers for the pop up event at the old Wendy's on Johnson street. I am curious to see how they do. I hope they do well.
    They have sold out every pop up event so far, I’d imagine this will be the same

Let me just say, that with the possible exception of Cajuns4me, no one on this board has eaten more Cajun Blazes than I have. It is burger perfection.

Whenever I'm in Lafayette, I won't leave without paying tribute and bringing home a supply for at least a week.

By the way, it wasn't just the burger. Their spicy fries were unbelievable as well.

My diet is officially over. I will die a large, fat and happy man.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Let me just say, that with the possible exception of Cajuns4me, no one on this board has eaten more Cajun Blazes than I have. It is burger perfection.

Whenever I'm in Lafayette, I won't leave without paying tribute and bringing home a supply for at least a week.

By the way, it wasn't just the burger. Their spicy fries were unbelievable as well.

My diet is officially over. I will die a large, fat and happy man.
    High praise. If you don't mind me asking, why did they go away?

I'm just waiting for the inevitable return of the Bon Temps Poulet.

Default Re: Is Burger Tyme Making a Comeback?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Good luck to them, but I don't see Braxton running the restaurant himself. Now is not the time to open any concept when labor is getting paid to stay home. You can ride around Lafayette and look at a number of restaurants that can not reopen entirely due to labor shortages. There are hiring signs all over the place.
    Lack of willing labor is definitely not unique to lafayette or Louisiana. It’s a huge huge problem for service industries everywhere. In Florida right now, stores are closed and ones that are open have limited hours due to staffing shortages

Hopefully this issue improves after July 31 in Louisiana

https://twitter.com/foxbusiness/stat...101194762?s=21

7. Default Re: Burger Tyme

Can i get some Cajun Blazes shipped to Central Washington? Please and thank you in advance.

I still remember (at least, if the Mandela Effect hasn't kicked in) the TV commercial of the mawmaw who took a bite, then blew fire out of her mouth - then daintily dobbed the corners of her mouth with a napkin.

8. Default Re: Burger Tyme

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbeaux View Post
    Can i get some Cajun Blazes shipped to Central Washington? Please and thank you in advance.

I still remember (at least, if the Mandela Effect hasn't kicked in) the TV commercial of the mawmaw who took a bite, then blew fire out of her mouth - then daintily dobbed the corners of her mouth with a napkin.
    LOL

I forgot about that.

9. Default Re: Burger Tyme

Lines have been around the building every time I pass.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Lines have been around the building every time I pass.
    Please explain to me why people would wait in a line around the building, down the street, for a hamburger. Makes no sense to me, it's a freakin' hamburger.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Please explain to me why people would wait in a line around the building, down the street, for a hamburger. Makes no sense to me, it's a freakin' hamburger.
    They are not lazy they are patient and hungry.

When I want a burger, I go to Morvants. All else is just franchise. But that’s just me. Some people wait in line for chickin?? Good grief.

13. Default Re: Burger Tyme

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    When I want a burger, I go to Morvants. All else is just franchise. But that’s just me. Some people wait in line for chickin?? Good grief.
    On a busy thorough fare.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Last few times I've gone it's been subpar compared to what it use to be

15. Default Re: Burger Tyme

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    They did the same thing for Popeyes chicken sandwich.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information