Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: UT message board $#![ talk!

UL Football UT message board $#![ talk!

Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

They're pretty full of themselves aren't they....More experts there than you find out Tiggerpoops. "I watched the film" no dumbazz you watched a youtube playback...Experts all of them...reminds me of graffiti on the Grant Street bath wall..."here I sit buns aflexin, givn birth to another Texan"...With apologies to fellow RPers who could be native Texans.

I'm liking what I see on their board so far. There are few who seem somewhat concerned, but the general consensus seems to be that this game is against an "inferior" opponent and that this will be a 3-4 touchdown win for Texas.

Also, someone needs to teach them how to spell "Ragin." Maybe a good sign that they are not taking us seriously (at least the fan base is not).

Perception of An inferior opponent, in the middle of a hot afternoon, with a probably nearly full stadium. Hear that casual fan?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    They're pretty full of themselves aren't they....More experts there than you find out Tiggerpoops. "I watched the film" no dumbazz you watched a youtube playback...Experts all of them...reminds me of graffiti on the Grant Street bath wall..."here I sit buns aflexin, givn birth to another Texan"...With apologies to fellow RPers who could be native Texans.
    Have you not meet a UT grad before ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Have you not meet a UT grad before ?
    they are more insufferable than a LSU A&M BR fan. And that's pretty bad.

7. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Do they all have a “pair of horns” hood ornament?

They reference our margin of victories and maybe I’m looking at it wrong but a veteran team returning a bunch of players who have won a bunch of dog fights scares me more than a team who hasn’t had to win close games

I'm waiting for JR to post with a pick of him in his 42 inch sans-a-belt double knit slacks, a bolo tie and ostrich boots...Posts with the handle, "How'd your mud check come out?"

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Our old IT director was one he drove a burnt Orange jeep wrangler and all. dude was so full of himself he would sniff his own farts . The GM and myself were in our conference room were hosting one of our larger costumers for a tour. The UT grad threw a fit until we got out so he could set up use it for a 20 min meeting. He was let go a few weeks later for that stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    It's official. I hate those arrogant bastards

Angeleast, I understand the sentiment, but what did you think you were going to get? I like the fact that they are dismissing us.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I have to disagree with you. No fans are worse than A&M BR.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmac View Post
    Angeleast, I understand the sentiment, but what did you think you were going to get? I like the fact that they are dismissing us.
    Oh I get your point 100 %. I just hope their team is viewing us equal to bottom tier rung opponent.

15. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    It's official. I hate those arrogant bastards
    All that hate in your heart . . . Hope you get some help . . .

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information