Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: UT message board $#![ talk!

Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

MoCityNupe Posted on Jun 16th, 10:10 AM, , User Since 53 months ago, User Post Count: 3562

Jun 16th, 10:10 AM
    53 months

"I watched that ISU game last night too. Their offense didn't scare me one bit....they scored 2 special teams TDs, if not for those ISU wins going away. I understand they're bringing back all those kids but I didn't see alot of "difference makers". We will still have more talent then them and it's not even close. As always my concern will be what's going on on our sideline. No way they should come into Austin with how crazy that crowd is gonna be and beat us. If so everything the staff had accomplished so far will be undone in 60 minutes."

Obviously, he didn't watch the game to closely. Take away the two run backs (14 pts) and the Cajuns still win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    The ISU game was added a month before the season started. Regardless we dominated all 3 phases of the game. This was no fluke win. They say we scored 2 special teams touchdowns. We also drove into their territory once and missed a FG early after having first and goal. We also missed another chip shot after intercepting a pass deep in their territory in the second half. The game played out like it was supposed to. It was no fluke
    Stats don't lie!!

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Stats don't lie!!
    We wooped that ass that day. Remember the day well, was on a hurricane recovery mission helping my good buddy Crj3888. We will have many more good games as the future looks bright.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We wooped that ass that day. Remember the day well, was on a hurricane recovery mission helping my good buddy Crj3888. We will have many more good games as the future looks bright.
    I completely forgot about the hurricane!!! Wow! That’s another feather in our cap! We overcame a lot.

"They don't know about us!!!"

Well we DO know Texas showed tonight they can strike out 21 times in a 9 inning game.

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    Someone mentioned this and I’ve been saying the exact same thing. Dude is spot on.

Dude you beat Iowa state game 1 of a pandemic season with no spring or summer workouts. Scored two special teams touchdowns and barely got out of there. Where can we find you after this **** whoopen. Don’t try to cancel your dual subscription. I want this **** whoopen to marinate.
    It was a pandemic season for everyone and they got to play at home. They are inherently more talented as P5 program and were supposed to have a prolific offense coming back. Everyone were playing in the same circumstances.

Don't forget DJ Looney died a month before the season started.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    It was a pandemic season for everyone and they got to play at home. They are inherently more talented as P5 program and were supposed to have a prolific offense coming back. Everyone were playing in the same circumstances.
    “Supposedly more talented” it’s football not a combine

10. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    “Supposedly more talented” it’s football not a combine
    …….I am hoping that they don’t get momentum early and That they don’t get us on a trick play like Boise did us…….but they were 7-3 and good and now all the pump over the new coach! That said we are on a mission of g5 - g5 comparison….Geaux Cajuns!

5-7,7-6,7-6,7-6,8-4,9-4,3-2...sarks head coaching records at Washington and USC.

That’s not true, I have always given ULL respect for their past baseball achievements. The problem I have is we host a regional and you guys still trash us about stadium size or because the team lost the regional. I’m just realistic with my opinions, your team is not as good as you think they are and this season will show just that. But hey, I guess y’all might as well enjoy the gravy train while it last. I understand y’all not used to a little success.
    I just wanted to point out that you can post here without someone childishly editing your post.

That doesn't happen when a Cajun posts on Tech's board.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    I just wanted to point out that you can post here without someone childishly editing your post.

That doesn't happen when a Cajun posts on Tech's board.

I agree, I am not sure how they do things on their site. But if true then I agree that editing post is wrong.

I agree, I am not sure how they do things on their site. But if true then I agree that editing post is wrong.
    I wish your posts were edited.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread Information