Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: UT message board $#![ talk!

Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    I’ll root for any small guy except ULL. After the way they trash talked us in 2014 before we played them. The little respect I had for them is gone. Their best season ever was during a pandemic season when no team were playing to full potential. They get a little success and believe they are world beaters lol. Please make it make sense. This season is going to be lovely. I absolutely can’t wait. Hope Sark makes this a statement game coming out game. They are going to get smashed lol. Can’t wait.
    So we beat Iowa state and went 10-1 without playing to our full potential, ���� Imagine how good we would have been if we did. You act as if we are the only team in the country that didn’t deal with COVID

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    The problem with your post is that after finally hosting a regional for the first time in your history it is considered an ‘amazing’ season. For us, it is a major disappointment if we don’t make a regional. Quite a difference in expectations, no?

That’s not true, I have always given ULL respect for their past baseball achievements. The problem I have is we host a regional and you guys still trash us about stadium size or because the team lost the regional. I’m just realistic with my opinions, your team is not as good as you think they are and this season will show just that. But hey, I guess y’all might as well enjoy the gravy train while it last. I understand y’all not used to a little success.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    So we beat Iowa state and went 10-1 without playing to our full potential, ���� Imagine how good we would have been if we did. You act as if we are the only team in the country that didn’t deal with COVID
    Exactly! Covid only affected the lovely community of Rustin, LA and Ames, Iowa.

That’s not true, I have always given ULL respect for their past baseball achievements. The problem I have is we host a regional and you guys still trash us about stadium size or because the team lost the regional. I’m just realistic with my opinions, your team is not as good as you think they are and this season will show just that. But hey, I guess y’all might as well enjoy the gravy train while it last. I understand y’all not used to a little success.
    Wrong…we trash J.C. Love Field at FEMA Park because our tax dollars paid for it….along with you Softball and T&F facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post

Dude stop it, I don’t think y’all had any key players miss a game due to covid or contact tracing. I give y’all credit for the Iowa St. game but truth is everyone knows that was a fluke game. Here’s the kicker, as horrible as Iowa St played, and I mean they played horrible. They still could have won that game.

Dude stop it, I don’t think y’all had any key players miss a game due to covid or contact tracing. I give y’all credit for the Iowa St. game but truth is everyone knows that was a fluke game. Here’s the kicker, as horrible as Iowa St played, and I mean they played horrible. They still could have won that game.
    So we get zero credit for them playing horrible? Buddy…we pushed them around all day. They never stood a chance.

Iowa St. put up a nothing burger in the second half!…zero points.

Answer my questions. Was where you guys ranked in 2020 for football? Everyone played by the same rules. How many times did you guys beat UL in baseball this year?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Answer my questions. Was where you guys ranked in 2020 for football? Everyone played by the same rules. How many times did you guys beat UL in baseball this year?

What prize did y’all get for the best season ever? UTSA hahahaha, and y’all struggled to beat them lol. Cajun baseball sat their butts at home during post season. Cajun basketball sat their butts at home during post season. Yea y’all really taking over hahaha.

I’ll root for any small guy except ULL. After the way they trash talked us in 2014 before we played them. The little respect I had for them is gone. Their best season ever was during a pandemic season when no team were playing to full potential. They get a little success and believe they are world beaters lol. Please make it make sense. This season is going to be lovely. I absolutely can’t wait. Hope Sark makes this a statement game coming out game. They are going to get smashed lol. Can’t wait.
    What a sack of self pious bull sheet. At least when we had a great year we didn’t tell a bowl “wait, we’ll get back to you”.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    So we get zero credit for them playing horrible? Buddy…we pushed them around all day. They never stood a chance.

Iowa St. put up a nothing burger in the second half!…zero points.

Dude just stop, everyone knows that Iowa St game was a fluke. Hey y’all won, congratulations but let’s be real here they beat themselves more than y’all beat them.

What prize did y’all get for the best season ever? UTSA hahahaha, and y’all struggled to beat them lol. Cajun baseball sat their butts at home during post season. Cajun basketball sat their butts at home during post season. Yea y’all really taking over hahaha.
    Actually we were the SBC Championship Game away from potentially the NY6. But seriously y’all looked the part against GS in NOLA….hahahaha.

Dude just stop, everyone knows that Iowa St game was a fluke. Hey y’all won, congratulations but let’s be real here they beat themselves more than y’all beat them.
    Zero points in the second half!!! Zero!

Look up the preseason top 25…the voters must have missed the memo you keep talking about everyone knowing…lol.

Actually we were the SBC Championship Game away from potentially the NY6. But seriously y’all looked the part against GS in NOLA….hahahaha.

Hey I’m realistic enough to say we lost to the better team in GS. We had zero expectations for that game. haha daaaaaang a NY6 game hahaha. Yea sure bud, that was never going to happen. If it did y’all would have been terribly exposed.

BLU has a history of bringing a knife to a gun fight…dude is always a day late and a dollar short.

BLU has a history of bringing a knife to a gun fight…dude is always a day late and a dollar short.

Can’t wait, Sark and UT are going to humble y’all real soon. Let’s see y’all win that one lol.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information