Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: UT message board $#![ talk!

Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    Dude it was a pandemic season, seriously no one cares. Now let’s see y’all do it again now that things are normal. I am going to absolutely love the melt down. Hahaha can’t wait
    You missed post #81 and #83

If we do it again it won’t count either in your mind (assuming you have one). It’ll be after a pandemic season. With this attitude, why did we play last year and why the hell are we even talking football right now? There’s always going to be a damn excuse.

You all are poison, and you wonder why absolutely no one respects your program. All of a sudden ULL is a powerhouse hahaha. Can’t wait to see the melt down after UT bring y’all back down to earth. Going to be lovely lol
    Blu this is the problem I have with your comment and with Cajun fans. UL is having success in football. It’s something they they should be proud of and should be congratulated. Now when Tech had an amazing baseball season, this board spent five pages comparing themselves to every Tech program. We all know that success at this level is more the exception than the rule. So we should commend the success when we succeed against the big boys. Big schools have such an unfair advantage just simply through conference affiliation. Not only money but stupid things like RPI. I love when smaller programs compete against the big conferences and do well.

I guess they’re done mourning up in the RGLP Methroplex after getting thumped by NCSU.

Trying to stay relevant, which is very hard to do with the worst FBS league AND television contract. I’d throw the CUSA commissioner in there too, but I have some compassion. Besides, we have a post turtle commissioner too.

Someone mentioned this and I’ve been saying the exact same thing. Dude is spot on.

Dude you beat Iowa state game 1 of a pandemic season with no spring or summer workouts. Scored two special teams touchdowns and barely got out of there. Where can we find you after this **** whoopen. Don’t try to cancel your dual subscription. I want this **** whoopen to marinate.
    Should Iowa State return their Fiesta Bowl trophy then since it was a pandemic season?

Face it. We finished in the Top 15 and Rustonia finished with an embarrassing loss to a middle of the road SBC school by 35 points on national tv. Meanwhile, your fanbase is having a meltdown because you’re stuck with your head coach.

You have a lot more to worry about in Ruston than what we are doing.

5. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

... of a pandemic season ...
    Then why on earth did you accept a bowl invite?

Honestly, sometimes your thoughts are Better, Left Unsaid. B,LU.

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Blu this is the problem I have with your comment and with Cajun fans. UL is having success in football. It’s something they they should be proud of and should be congratulated. Now when Tech had an amazing baseball season, this board spent five pages comparing themselves to every Tech program. We all know that success at this level is more the exception than the rule. So we should commend the success when we succeed against the big boys. Big schools have such an unfair advantage just simply through conference affiliation. Not only money but stupid things like RPI. I love when smaller programs compete against the big conferences and do well.
    The problem with your post is that after finally hosting a regional for the first time in your history it is considered an ‘amazing’ season. For us, it is a major disappointment if we don’t make a regional. Quite a difference in expectations, no?

7. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    The problem with your post is that after finally hosting a regional for the first time in your history it is considered an ‘amazing’ season. For us, it is a major disappointment if we don’t make a regional. Quite a difference in expectations, no?
    Have you noticed that with that group, an accomplishment is only an accomplishment when they do it. Go figure.

beaux66 for the most part has always been a class act and frankly I agree with a lot he says.

BLU on the other hand is a jealous keyboard jockey that only wants to stir the pot.

When was the last time Tech football was receiving preseason Top 25 press/votes? I ask only because perception means almost everything in college football.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    beaux66 for the most part has always been a class act and frankly I agree with a lot he says.

BLU on the other hand is a jealous keyboard jockey that only wants to stir the pot.

When was the last time Tech football was receiving preseason Top 25 press/votes? I ask only because perception means almost everything in college football.
    BLU must be related to the cajun troll.

Bulldog Left Unattended…

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post

BLU must be related to the rp troll.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Bulldog Left Unattended…
    😆😂😅🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Bulldog Left Unattended…
    Bulldog Left Unwatered

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post

I’ll root for any small guy except ULL. After the way they trash talked us in 2014 before we played them. The little respect I had for them is gone. Their best season ever was during a pandemic season when no team were playing to full potential. They get a little success and believe they are world beaters lol. Please make it make sense. This season is going to be lovely. I absolutely can’t wait. Hope Sark makes this a statement game coming out game. They are going to get smashed lol. Can’t wait.

I’ll root for any small guy except ULL. After the way they trash talked us in 2014 before we played them. The little respect I had for them is gone. Their best season ever was during a pandemic season when no team were playing to full potential. They get a little success and believe they are world beaters lol. Please make it make sense. This season is going to be lovely. I absolutely can’t wait. Hope Sark makes this a statement game coming out game. They are going to get smashed lol. Can’t wait.
    So a Texas victory over Louisiana is a statement win? I’ll take that compliment any day of the week, BLU!!!

PS….we’re still ranked and Tech isn’t…lol

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information