Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: UT message board $#![ talk!

Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Damn, MAT is poison.

You all are poison, and you wonder why absolutely no one respects your program. All of a sudden ULL is a powerhouse hahaha. Can’t wait to see the melt down after UT bring y’all back down to earth. Going to be lovely lol

Someone mentioned this and I’ve been saying the exact same thing. Dude is spot on.

Dude you beat Iowa state game 1 of a pandemic season with no spring or summer workouts. Scored two special teams touchdowns and barely got out of there. Where can we find you after this **** whoopen. Don’t try to cancel your dual subscription. I want this **** whoopen to marinate.

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    You all are poison, and you wonder why absolutely no one respects your program. All of a sudden ULL is a powerhouse hahaha. Can’t wait to see the melt down after UT bring y’all back down to earth. Going to be lovely lol
    What were you guys ranked in 2020? Asking for a friend.

That’s funny, right there…

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    That’s funny, right there…
    Q the crickets in 3, 2, 1.....

I love how fans act like the Cajuns accomplishments were easy to obtain due to it being a “pandemic” season. Yet their respective teams didn’t have the same success. How can that be?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    What were you guys ranked in 2020? Asking for a friend.
    Good one. Not to mention the wonderful showing they had in NOLA. Against a middle of the pack sunbelt team.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    I love how fans act like the Cajuns accomplishments were easy to obtain due to it being a “pandemic” season. Yet their respective teams didn’t have the same success. How can that be?
    That’s just a justification for people that had crappy seasons. “Oh, it doesn’t count cause Covid.” Makes them feel better, I guess. Alabama has already given their trophy back because the season didn’t count.

Someone mentioned this and I’ve been saying the exact same thing. Dude is spot on.

Dude you beat Iowa state game 1 of a pandemic season with no spring or summer workouts. Scored two special teams touchdowns and barely got out of there. Where can we find you after this **** whoopen. Don’t try to cancel your dual subscription. I want this **** whoopen to marinate.
    We didn’t have spring or summer either, we won by 17 and took a knee...not sure that’s “barely got out of there”

And y’all had a whole season to figure stuff out then got ____ stomped by a mediocre southern Georgia team by 30. Go away

You gotta love those techsters. They’re a delusional lot.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    We didn’t have spring or summer either, we won by 17 and took a knee...not sure that’s “barely got out of there”

... and missed 2 FGs under 35 yards out.

Dude it was a pandemic season, seriously no one cares. Now let’s see y’all do it again now that things are normal. I am going to absolutely love the melt down. Hahaha can’t wait

Not all of a sudden, took Billy 3 years and nobody claimed we are a powerhouse ____ wad.

Go back to BBB forum and jump on that thread where y'all are talking about how Belt football has passed up Coosa. You know the one where y'all ask the question is Coosa ever had 2 ranked teams.

Dude it was a pandemic season, seriously no one cares. Now let’s see y’all do it again now that things are normal. I am going to absolutely love the melt down. Hahaha can’t wait
    Check back when tech gets a top 20 ranking or preseason top 20 mention. Ya ll a pathetic lot.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information