Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: UT message board $#![ talk!

Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Our old IT director was one he drove a burnt Orange jeep wrangler and all. dude was so full of himself he would sniff his own farts . The GM and myself were in our conference room were hosting one of our larger costumers for a tour. The UT grad threw a fit until we got out so he could set up use it for a 20 min meeting. He was let go a few weeks later for that stunt.
    What kind of costume was it?��

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Oh I get your point 100 %. I just hope their team is viewing us equal to bottom tier rung opponent.
    I doubt it, but I have to believe that what we are seeing on that board is a kind of "cultural understanding" about how good we are. I know that coaches are telling the players the complete opposite, but the players hear lots of voices in their everyday. I hope some of this cultural understanding of their opponent seeps in.

3. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

*MAT has entered the chat*

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    What kind of costume was it?��
    Costumer lol �� I went into engineering for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Oh boy, this should get VERY entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmac View Post
    I doubt it, but I have to believe that what we are seeing on that board is a kind of "cultural understanding" about how good we are. I know that coaches are telling the players the complete opposite, but the players hear lots of voices in their everyday. I hope some of this cultural understanding of their opponent seeps in.
    Great points.. ��

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Rack Him!

Is there any way to log into the UT board on 24/7 without having to pay?

I'm glad they don't think we are a serious threat to beat them a team that hasn't won anything recently. I hope their team feels the same way. I like the Iowa state comments that they would have beaten us the same Iowa State that beat Texas. Let the games begin.

10. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmac View Post
    Is there any way to log into the UT board on 24/7 without having to pay?
    You can do a trial for a week

I don't get how their OP can say he watched the game and concluded that it was a fluke, and "a product of two special teams touchdowns." We locked their offense down the entire game, I wanna say playing man most of the game. Our defensive backs were ridiculous during that game.

Iowa State took away our running game, but if Texas thinks that's all it takes to win...they're gonna find out how hard it is to dirty Levi's jersey and prevent him from making plays with a stretched out field.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I don't get how their OP can say he watched the game and concluded that it was a fluke, and "a product of two special teams touchdowns." We locked their offense down the entire game, I wanna say playing man most of the game. Our defensive backs were ridiculous during that game.

Iowa State took away our running game, but if Texas thinks that's all it takes to win...they're gonna find out how hard it is to dirty Levi's jersey and prevent him from making plays with a stretched out field.
    I wanted to say the same thing! His analysis was: Yea, take away a late score by UL and two special teams TD’s by UL and ISU would have crushed us! He also felt we won because they were missing their All-American TE and an o-lineman who went down in the first quarter. He clearly had not watched the full game. ISU was fortunate they did not lose by more. He is correct, however, about our playing down to opponents last year.

But, honestly, I hope they stick with this attitude.

13. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

It is really interesting how people who analyze this game by taking away the two special teams touchdowns never address that if you take those away, we have two more offensive possessions in that game and State probably has one, maybe two less. That just goes right over their heads.

Damn, MAT is poison.

15. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Damn, MAT is poison.
    Lol

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information