Thread: Football Roster

UL Football Football Roster

Doing my usual review of the roster, I didn't see Nijel Mcgriff listed. Curious as to why he's not there because the rest of the signees and transfers are.

Default Re: Football Roster

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Doing my usual review of the roster, I didn't see Nijel Mcgriff listed. Curious as to why he's not there because the rest of the signees and transfers are.
    https://twitter.com/McgriffNijel/sta...713208325?s=19

He posted this just 10 days ago so hopefully it's an oversight

Rick, probably won't see an updated roster until after the end of the summer session. We have a DB transferring in at the end of the first summer session and some of the HS signers are still not on the roster. McGriff is here in summer for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Rick, probably won't see an updated roster until after the end of the summer session. We have a DB transferring in at the end of the first summer session and some of the HS signers are still not on the roster. McGriff is here in summer for certain.
    Agree, it usually takes more time to get the roster updated. However, I've noticed the updates have started occurring earlier than in the past. Usually, the incoming FR class isn't listed until sometime in August, but there are all listed today. McGriff is the only one not there which is why I posted. We don't have a plethora of DL on the roster so getting him was big for this season and he was rated as our top signee by 247. Figured he would be listed by now.

Agree, it usually takes more time to get the roster updated. However, I've noticed the updates have started occurring earlier than in the past. Usually, the incoming FR class isn't listed until sometime in August, but there are all listed today. McGriff is the only one not there which is why I posted. We don't have a plethora of DL on the roster so getting him was big for this season and he was rated as our top signee by 247. Figured he would be listed by now.
    He might need to past a few hours this summer to be eligible in August. If so, they won't add him to the roster until then. All the freshmen signees are not listed as of yet.

He might need to past a few hours this summer to be eligible in August. If so, they won't add him to the roster until then. All the freshmen signees are not listed as of yet.
    Thanks T.

Looks physical and 4 years to play 3, gotta love it.

Good size! They have him listed as a safety?

Thread Information