Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2021 CWS Mississippi State

Default Re: 2021 CWS

I thought vandy was the favorite to win it all from the beginning but I just can’t pull for them after their free pass to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    I thought vandy was the favorite to win it all from the beginning but I just can’t pull for them after their free pass to the finals.
    I'm pulling for MSU, but not because what happened to NCST. Vanderbilt had nothing to do with any of that. They just happened to be the other team NCST was playing.

3. Default Re: 2021 CWS

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I'm pulling for MSU, but not because what happened to NCST. Vanderbilt had nothing to do with any of that. They just happened to be the other team NCST was playing.
    That may or may not be correct. There are reports that Corbin was vigorously demanding that NC State players be tested.

MSU all the way - hoping my cousin brings home the Natty. 1st time in our family history we could say that lol !!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    That may or may not be correct. There are reports that Corbin was vigorously demanding that NC State players be tested.
    D1 baseball said the was not the case as per both teams

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    D1 baseball said the was not the case as per both teams
    This is correct information. If Kendall reported it you can bank that it is correct.

that MSU outfielder has been playing incredible tonight

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    that MSU outfielder has been playing incredible tonight
    MSU has been playing incredible tonight. Looking very good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Well I'm rooting for them tonight.
    Bob Marlin would be happy you are.

10. Default ESPN 1420 Mississippi State Wins CWS to Capture First National Championship

The Bulldogs win their first national championship in a team sport in school history.

Default Re: ESPN 1420 Mississippi State Wins CWS to Capture First National Championship

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    The Bulldogs win their first national championship in a team sport in school history.

I always thought our win over Clemson in the CWS ended on one of the greatest plays in CWS history. Unfortunately, it seems to be mentioned during any CWS game.

Default Re: ESPN 1420 Mississippi State Wins CWS to Capture First National Championship

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

with all the current focus on equality and wokeness of academia, why was the if nec third game of final series for baseball on in primetime, but for softball it was not?

13. Default Re: ESPN 1420 Mississippi State Wins CWS to Capture First National Championship

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    with all the current focus on equality and wokeness of academia, why was the if nec third game of final series for baseball on in primetime, but for softball it was not?
    I know right?

And they should play both championships at the exact same time.

ns

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    I think it's because the Women's Series was pushed back a day and ESPN already had programming commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    I think it's because the Women's Series was pushed back a day and ESPN already had programming commitments.
    You are correct.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information