Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 CWS Mississippi State

Default Re: 2021 College World Series

would be interesting to see which teams make it or not if there was a road component for all to the qualification process. not sure how to do it logistically but maybe SR could be best three out of five, two at low seed and three at current hosts as top seed?

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    I'd say it worked out well for him. If he came here, he'd probably spend one game at 3rd, next day behind the plate, then the following day in LF.
    May be on the bench....We cut Riser who went on to have major success with TCU and last time I checked was with the Orioles organization.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    May be on the bench....We cut Riser who went on to have major success with TCU and last time I checked was with the Orioles organization.
    Wasn’t that Robe’s decision though?

Why didn’t TCU offer him out of high school? If they are so smart...why didn’t the orioles draft him out of high school? Sometimes thing just workout the way they are supposed to, maybe the kid needed to be cut to reach his potential

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Why didn’t TCU offer him out of high school? If they are so smart...why didn’t the orioles draft him out of high school? Sometimes thing just workout the way they are supposed to, maybe the kid needed to be cut to reach his potential
    Tcu did offer him and he choose UL over them. He choose UL, got cut and Tcu welcomed him after being cut.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Wasn’t that Robe’s decision though?
    I heard him and Deggs both agreed on it.

Tcu did offer him and he choose UL over them. He choose UL, got cut and Tcu welcomed him after being cut.
    After juco hitting .354 11 HR and 44 RBI

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    After juco hitting .354 11 HR and 44 RBI
    When is the last time UL had a outfielder with those numbers? What I am saying is out of hs he could have also went to TCU and UL cut him. He eventually made his way back to TCU. When he got cut there might not have been a spot so he went play juco.

I’m sure plenty of them while they were in juco.

A no hitter going into the top of the 8th, and now down 6-4 in the bottom. I love sports.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    A no hitter going into the top of the 8th, and now down 6-4 in the bottom. I love sports.
    Never over until the fat lady sings.

My cousin, although distant(my 1st cousin's grandchild) is the catcher for Moo State. Never thought I would ever root for Moo state/SEC (hate the cowbells), but I'm doing it - that was a crazy finish for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    My cousin, although distant(my 1st cousin's grandchild) is the catcher for Moo State. Never thought I would ever root for Moo state/SEC (hate the cowbells), but I'm doing it - that was a crazy finish for sure!
    Ughhh I guess you get a pass butthead

I heard him and Deggs both agreed on it.
    Robe called Deggs at Sam Houston State to get his decision on cutting Rizer at UL?

Another epic meltdown. Wow!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information