Thread: UL 2022 Football Opponent Rice

1. Default UL 2022 Football Opponent Rice

In 2022 we will be facing one of the NFL's most feared RB's brother. Luke McCaffery, brother of current Carolina Panther RB Christian McCaffery and son of former NFL WR for the Denver Broncos Ed McCaffery has landed with Rice. Luke started his college career at Nebraska, chose to transfer to Louisville and now has landed at Rice. My assumption is that he will be the starting QB for Rice at least in 2022 if not sooner.

Default Re: UL 2022 Football Opponent Rice

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    In 2022 we will be facing one of the NFL's most feared RB's brother. Luke McCaffery, brother of current Carolina Panther RB Christian McCaffery and son of former NFL WR for the Denver Broncos Ed McCaffery has landed with Rice. Luke started his college career at Nebraska, chose to transfer to Louisville and now has landed at Rice. My assumption is that he will be the starting QB for Rice at least in 2022 if not sooner.
    Well he went to Louisville for 2 months and didn't win the job so he left. I'm sure Rice offered him the starting spot.

Well his older brother just transferred to Northern Colorado to play for dad Ed so I guess Rice is a good spot for him to land in

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    This is program #3 for him. I'm not too concerned about him, or his other brother that is now at school #2.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    This is program #3 for him. I'm not too concerned about him, or his other brother that is now at school #2.
    They'll get an NFL tryout on name recognition alone so I'm not overly concerned either. Just that Dylan had much hype coming in. Was supposed to be the QB gurus missing piece.

Whateva.gif

Thread Information