Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Super Regionals

Default Re: Super Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Knoxville is gonna get weird tonight
    A lot of folks are glad that Tennessee won. There is only one guy I know of that isn't happy that they won. Geaux Vols!

2. Default Re: Super Regionals

I can never root for the Vils after what they did to Brett Smith.

NC St beats Ark to advance to Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    Crazy after Friday night I thought it was over for NCST.

Arizona is putting it to ole miss

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    NC St out scored by 19 runs in a 3 game series and wins the series.

6. Default Re: Super Regionals

Fun weekend of college baseball. LSUA&M had no business in the tournament, that showed. Stanford and Tenn look like the favorites to me. ND has been impressive as well.

Arizona is building a powerhouse. I’m not sure they have the pitching to win it all this year but they can do just about everything else. Elite in 2/3 phases. Fun team to watch.

And how about the crowds. Can’t remember a more raucous group of fans across the country showing up for college baseball. Duty-Noble is a madhouse and Knoxville reminded me of Lafayette 2014.

The health of college baseball is amazing.

I was very surprised to see 3 ACC teams in the CWS.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Fun weekend of college baseball. LSUA&M had no business in the tournament, that showed. Stanford and Tenn look like the favorites to me. ND has been impressive as well.

Arizona is building a powerhouse. I’m not sure they have the pitching to win it all this year but they can do just about everything else. Elite in 2/3 phases. Fun team to watch.

And how about the crowds. Can’t remember a more raucous group of fans across the country showing up for college baseball. Duty-Noble is a madhouse and Knoxville reminded me of Lafayette 2014.

The health of college baseball is amazing.
    ND should have swept. 4 errors in game one were costly.

ND and Tennessee are fool’s gold. They won’t be jacking the ball out in Omaha at the rate they have the past 2 weeks.

Personally, Stanford is not to be slept on. Went into Lubbock and put a beat down on TTU.

I think Vanderbilt is the favorite due to pitching although I’m hoping Tennessee wins it all. Like someone previously said, the vols won’t be jacking the ball around in TDA. They play in a very hitter friendly park up in Knoxville.

As for all the other stuff, give it a rest or just don’t engage vic. One board was ruined with all that nonsense and he’s trying his damndest to do the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I was very surprised to see 3 ACC teams in the CWS.
    ??? There aren’t

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    I think Vanderbilt is the favorite due to pitching although I’m hoping Tennessee wins it all. Like someone previously said, the vols won’t be jacking the ball around in TDA. They play in a very hitter friendly park up in Knoxville.

As for all the other stuff, give it a rest or just don’t engage vic. One board was ruined with all that nonsense and he’s trying his damndest to do the same here.
    Amen. Just treat him like all the other trolls.

12. Default Re: Super Regionals

So anyway, like we were saying, college baseball is a product that’s very healthy and on the rise. While MLB is mostly unwatchable, the collegiate experience is fun for 4 months.

CWS is setting up to be a dandy. I still wish they’d move it back to Rosenblatt though…

13. Default Re: Super Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    CWS is setting up to be a dandy. I still wish they’d move it back to Rosenblatt though…
    I don't know how accurate this is but a Wikipedia page says the site was demolished and is currently owned by the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium.

14. Default Re: Super Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't know how accurate this is but a Wikipedia page says the site was demolished and is currently owned by the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium.
    https://romancingtheblatt.com/2011/0...blatt-stadium/

15. Default Re: Super Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Damn. Had no idea. That’s a shame.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information