Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: South Alabama

Default Re: South Alabama

I was pulling for South Alabama too. I’m pulling for them moving forward in the post season.

Meanwhile Notre Dame hangs 26 on UCONN. 26 EARNED RUNS.

ND put 10 on Central Michigan who dominated Michigan today. Interesting…

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Meanwhile Notre Dame hangs 26 on UCONN. 26 EARNED RUNS.

ND put 10 on Central Michigan who dominated Michigan today. Interesting…
    26 WOW !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Well I know people around here like to hate in McNeese, and I get it for football.

But I was pulling for them and South Alabama this weekend. Remember, we hate South AL in baseball, or we did.
    When it comes to McNeese and hate, has zero to do with football. Has everything to do with McNeese and their ilk trying to hold us back. If left to them, we’d still be in the SLC and known as USL. History son, don’t forget. They’re not your friend and never will be.

When it comes to McNeese and hate, has zero to do with football. Has everything to do with McNeese and their ilk trying to hold us back. If left to them, we’d still be in the SLC and known as USL. History son, don’t forget. They’re not your friend and never will be.
    Well UL is UL and mcneese is mcneese. I think we won that one.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Well UL is UL and mcneese is mcneese. I think we won that one.
    With zero help from them. Go to a game in that sewer and you’ll be Lafayette-Ed to death.

We should never do anything to promote their advancement at any level.

With zero help from them. Go to a game in that sewer and you’ll be Lafayette-Ed to death.

We should never do anything to promote their advancement at any level.
    That’s actually anywhere in the State...to hell with them all!

8. Default Re: South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    .......always said....almost 60 years....LSU and at the time Tulane trying to push us down and the rest pulling......but they cringe when they look at the top 20-25 and see Louisiana.....Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    You’re right.

That’s why I don’t buy the “support your state” argument. You don’t want me to succeed more than you and vice versa. Nothing wrong with that, I guess.

For me there are a few caveats, though. If like a Southeastern or Northwestern State do something good, like make the FCS playoffs, then great. They’ve just never come off as a threat. Neither has McNeese, but I just don’t like them anyway.

Now as for Neck and Baton Rouge, I want them to lose at everything.

There’s a wack faction on Tigerploppings think the players quit on Sullivan because he’s coming to BR. SMH…

That 6th inning…haven’t seen anything like that since my kids played tee ball. Reminded me of the old Bugs Bunny one rabbit baseball team cartoon when the Gas House Gorillas were in a Conga line dance around the bases.

McNeese is yellow school bus LC bound.

It’s over in Gainesville. Not another base runner the rest of the way for either team. Apparently it was hack and go home time.
    Nobody in their right mind would trade Gainesville for Baton Rouge in a lateral move. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would trade Gainesville for Baton Rouge in a lateral move. Not even close.
    Can confirm Dad04 knows the Florida market.

I edited this image. Pretty damn close call. South Al wins 19-1 against #15 gators. Awesome for them. Anytime a Sunbelt team beats an SEC team is a good thing. UL will represent the conference in the near future!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    I edited this image. Pretty damn close call.

Should be quiet, Rustonians lost tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Wow, that score is shocking! I think Florida was preseason ranked #1. Florida looking to go 0-2 in their own regional. Ouch
    yep. they were. makes you wonder about the rankings,,,, maybe teams not in top five of conf shouldnt host. and/or maybe sunbelt should have had another team in the tourny. oh well.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information