Thread: Annual RP fundraiser

Default Annual RP fundraiser

Turbine when is the annual rp fundraiser? I am hoping this forum moves to a pay site. I think this will keep off all the riff raff, trolls, non fans, and free lurkers who take advantage of free information. What is the annual cost now to run this site?

Default Re: Annual RP fundraiser

Bump

3. Default Re: Annual RP fundraiser

Contemplating.

Working on a response.

Thank you for the interest.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Turbine when is the annual rp fundraiser? I am hoping this forum moves to a pay site. I think this will keep off all the riff raff, trolls, non fans, and free lurkers who take advantage of free information. What is the annual cost now to run this site?
    Great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Contemplating.

Working on a response.

I am not sure what it cost you to run this site, but in my mind members should cover the operating cost plus you should make some money from it. If you get 100 members at $60 per year that would get you up to $6,000. If the cost is $5,000 to run it then you make a grand. I think less members who are more relevant to the information being provided would/could make for a better board. Premium information should have a price. That is the reason I only text or send messages to folks I can trust. This would/should eliminate all of the rift raft and trolls who add no value and derail threads. If you want to keep it free then keep it free but have a premium membership option for folks that would want to get in on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Contemplating.

Working on a response.

Any response yet?

7. Default Re: Annual RP fundraiser

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Any response yet?
    .....OK Tbine here is the plan....give the guys you like a scholarship (free tuition) to learn about Cajun athletics/academics.....now the _____e$ like the lturs, they pay $100 or more per year......I want to be a walk-on!

Thread Information