Thread: Football Corporate Season Ticket Campaign

UL Football Football Corporate Season Ticket Campaign

https://ragincajuns.com/sb_output.as...&path=football

Hopefully the program outlined in the link above is successful.

Default Re: Football Corporate Season Ticket Campaign

does anyone have any info on the open house at Cajun Field Friday?

3. Default Re: Football Corporate Season Ticket Campaign

How is the corporate drive going?

How about the "public" season ticket drive? The one that drives up general interest even if they don't get season tickets.

Any numbers to report?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    How is the corporate drive going?

How about the "public" season ticket drive? The one that drives up general interest even if they don't get season tickets.

Any numbers to report?
    Committed to a corporate package this morning at the APC meeting. We are so lucky to have Nico and Maggard, along with Gerald H selling this! Would have been nice for the rcaf to show up!

5. Default Re: Football Corporate Season Ticket Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    Committed to a corporate package this morning at the APC meeting. We are so lucky to have Nico and Maggard, along with Gerald H selling this! Would have been nice for the rcaf to show up!
    Cool.

Moving the needle

The corporate ticket package has been successful. I will try to get an accurate account of the sales. The RCAF board has made a great push to people in the community.

when I called RCAF the other morning the person who helped me said the phone had beer ringing off the hook for both parking passes and tickets, that is great that there is excitement for this season and that people are opening their check books to support this team. I know I am a small fish in this pond but I was willing to over double my donation and up my season tickets in an attempt to support this team

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    The corporate ticket package has been successful. I will try to get an accurate account of the sales. The RCAF board has made a great push to people in the community.
    I did happen to hear a Hampton toyota ad this morning, and if you buy a new car you get 2 "free" UL season tix....for any sport. Putting aside everything else, I thought this was pretty good. Has Hampton done this in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I did happen to hear a Hampton toyota ad this morning, and if you buy a new car you get 2 "free" UL season tix....for any sport. Putting aside everything else, I thought this was pretty good. Has Hampton done this in the past?
    Yes I am pretty sure this has been done for years

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Yes even back in the Bustle days.

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    when I called RCAF the other morning the person who helped me said the phone had beer
    Sounds like he/she might have had a few that morning as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Yes even back in the Bustle days.
    Thanks....I kind of thought that but wasn't sure.

I dont know how that typo got in there, of course it is Fri and beer might be on my mind

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    I believe Gerald Hebert is now part of the RCAF. If he was present, at the aforementioned meeting, RCAF was represented.

Thread Information