Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: 2021 WCWS

Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Winner to the finals tomorrow, loser headed home. Who will win tomorrow?

JMU or OK

ALABAMA or FSU
    That win by FSU was HUGE & think it will impact the future of the WCWS in the best way!! It's huge that JMU & Alexander get another day of rest. It also goes further to show that they need to add in a buffer day between semifinals & the champ series. Coaches have been asking for it for years but with social media & more softball coverage their voices are finally been heard. If JMU wins, I'd love to have FSU in the champ series. But if it's OU, then I want Bama in. I know everyone's tired of me saying it but I'm happy with anyone but OU winning. If I had to guess, I'm gonna say a Bama/OU match up in the champ series.

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    That win by FSU was HUGE & think it will impact the future of the WCWS in the best way!! It's huge that JMU & Alexander get another day of rest. It also goes further to show that they need to add in a buffer day between semifinals & the champ series. Coaches have been asking for it for years but with social media & more softball coverage their voices are finally been heard. If JMU wins, I'd love to have FSU in the champ series. But if it's OU, then I want Bama in. I know everyone's tired of me saying it but I'm happy with anyone but OU winning. If I had to guess, I'm gonna say a Bama/OU match up in the champ series.
    Everyone knows I hate OU softball. I believe they will eventually make the tournament a day longer. Softball pitchers can pitch everyday versus baseball pitchers and that is why it is currently a shorter tournament.

That ain't the only reason.

4. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Everyone knows I hate OU softball. I believe they will eventually make the tournament a day longer. There is to many games jammed up. Softball pitchers can pitch everyday versus baseball pitchers and that is why it is currently a shorter tournament.
    are

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    That ain't the only reason.
    What are the other reasons?

What are the other reasons?
    C'mon JMV, money. Like Jerry Maguire said show me the money. It's all about the money!!! The shorter the tourney, the less $$$ the NCAA has to pay to feed/house these teams.

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    C'mon JMV, money. Like Jerry Maguire said show me the money. It's all about the money!!! The shorter the tourney, the less $$$ the NCAA has to pay to feed/house these teams.
    Yet there draw in person and on tv is as good as the mens baseball team.

8. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Yet there draw in person and on tv is as good as the mens baseball team.
    Is their softball draw impressive, or is their baseball draw disappointing?

BOOM, AL a who?

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    BOOM, AL a who?
    Well, the Montana Fouts express is being derailed so far. No #2 pitcher for the Tide.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, the Montana Fouts express is being derailed so far. No #2 pitcher for the Tide.
    Alabama has a number two. Her name is Kilfoyl.

Lonnie is one hell of a coach. Won it in 2018 with the long ball, now may win it this year with small ball.

Lonnie is one hell of a coach. Won it in 2018 with the long ball, now may win it this year with small ball.
    Never thought Fouts would get tagged for 7 runs (6 earned) in less than 3 full innings. Kilfoyl has her work cut out. Bama on ropes of a run rule possibility in a few innings if she can’t stop the barrage.

FWIW, Fouts and Alexander had identical runs/earned runs today.

Lonnie has also ducked the Cajuns the last 2 or 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Never thought Fouts would get tagged for 7 runs (6 earned) in less than 3 full innings. Kilfoyl has her work cut out. Bama on ropes of a run rule possibility in a few innings if she can’t stop the barrage.

FWIW, Fouts and Alexander had identical runs/earned runs today.
    Interesting.

Bye AL

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information