Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 WCWS

Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Nope. I want to see all that drama sitting at home. He’s a good one and I appreciate bringing his teams to Louisiana but I don’t think he’s THE GOAT.

Bye Mike
    Who is your GOAT?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Who is your GOAT?
    She’ll be coaching in the next game.

She’ll be coaching in the next game.
    PG? or KPI?

Now we jave to hear the announcers gush over how great a coach Mike and Candrea is. He was, 15 years ago. He is no longer the coach he once was.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Now we jave to hear the announcers gush over how great a coach Mike and Candrea is. He was, 15 years ago. He is no longer the coach he once was.
    Maybe not, but his records will never be broke. 24 world series in 36 years! Roar he was 1 of 8 teams to make the wcws thats still is hard to do. If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

Maybe not, but his records will never be broke. 24 world series in 36 years! Roar he was 1 of 8 teams to make the wcws, that is still hard to do. If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

7. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Maybe he should have left Denham in and then he would still be the GOAT.

Next game should be interesting. I think Garcia is done. UCLA has no second pitcher. If Oklahoma scores two or three runs before the third inning, they will run rule UCLA. Just another Pac-12 team going home.

Next game should be interesting. I think Garcia is done. UCLA has no second pitcher. If Oklahoma scores two or three runs before the third inning, they will run rule UCLA. Just another Pac-12 team going home.
    Ucla pitched there #2 the other day.

I hate OK, they cheat all the time.

PG? or KPI?
    Gasso. She has done more in an area that is not talent rich in softball.

Her winning percentage of .765 ranks among the highest all-time among college softball coaches with at least 800 career wins.

Mike got her on at Arizona. No ill will towards Denham. I have pulled for her from afar. She is a good kid and her folks are good people.
    Oh yeah I don’t hold those kids at fault.

Gasso. She has done more in an area that is not talent rich in softball.

Her winning percentage of .765 ranks among the highest all-time among college softball coaches with at least 800 career wins.
    She has a lot of money to work with. Only one player on her roster is even from Oklahoma and that player isn't even from Norman. As much as I dont like the team she is up there with the all time great coaches.

Ucla pitched there #2 the other day.
    UCLA's number two pitcher is sitting home with an injured hand. UCLA has a total of three pitchers on their roster. 3 - 1 leaves 2 available.

UCLA's number two pitcher is sitting home with an injured hand. UCLA has a total of three pitchers on their roster. 3 - 1 leaves 2 available.
    I said that on post #8 of this thread, before the main stream media even posted it. One of my good friends in the softball world told me. If there #2 pitcher is at home then there #3 pitcher is now there new #2 pitcher which they pitched her the other day .

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information