Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Odicci Alexander is a fricken warrior!
    Yep she is.

Default Re: 2021 WCWS

JMU wins the state Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    JMU wins the state Oklahoma.
    We can't doubt the Dukes. It will be interesting to see how they manage with basically one pitcher. The rest day tomorrow will definitely help them.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We can't doubt the Dukes. It will be interesting to see how they manage with basically one pitcher. The rest day tomorrow will definitely help them.
    They aren't the only team going with just one pitchrr. So is Alabama and UCLA.

I'm going with Alabama simply because Foutz threw about 40 pitches fewer than Garcia did yesterday. If Garcia gets in trouble, UCLA does not have a number two.

Will be interesting to see if Tom Brady's niece gets a hit against Foutz. I'm betting she strikes out two out of three times. Should be a good matchup.

I know it's early, but, I'm calling it. This game is over. Garcia threw 31 pitches the first inning. I don't think they'll last past five. Can Alabama run-rule them and save Montana's arm?

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I know it's early, but, I'm calling it. This game is over. Garcia threw 31 pitches the first inning. I don't think they'll last past five. Can Alabama run-rule them and save Montana's arm?
    No they will not run rule them.

They aren't the only team going with just one pitchrr. So is Alabama and UCLA.
    Whoever wins will be in the same situation as JMU with the added rest day being a huge benefit.

Who do you guys have today on elimination Saturday?

G1 Ok versus Georgia
    G2 Fsu vs Arizona

G3 Ok/Georgia winner versus Ucla
    G4 Fsu/Arizona winner versus Ok st

10. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

It’s looking like that Alabama catcher might be the model.

Alyssa Denham, who pitched as a freshman for the Cajuns, is pitching the elimination game for Arizona.

I think she gets eliminated. I don't think she ever turned out to be a top-tier pitcher like Arizona was hoping.

12. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Alyssa Denham, who pitched as a freshman for the Cajuns, is pitching the elimination game for Arizona.

I think she gets eliminated. I don't think she ever turned out to be a top-tier pitcher like Arizona was hoping.
    She has the longest legs in softball.

In her 4 years there she never improved. Most of there pitching staff in the last 4 years hasn't improved. I think Arizona will beat FSU today. If Candrea retires after the WCWS look for Mike Smith to get a hard look at taking over Arizona.

14. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Any pitcher for a team facing elimination at the WCWS is probably pretty darn good.

The way FSU is swinging the bat, the second time through the lineup Denham is going to get smoked.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information