Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 WCWS

Default Re: 2021 WCWS

They pitched her after Garcia had given up six runs. She did not start the game.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    She has a lot of money to work with. Only one player on her roster is even from Oklahoma and that player isn't even from Norman. As much as I dont like the team she is up there with the all time great coaches.
    Actually 8 from OK. A lot of the others are from TX.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Yes that is correct. However, not one of the eight see any significant playing time.

Your correct I left out the word "starting" roster. I will say the last 10 years or so nobody can touch her. They came to Lafayette in 2014 and the Cajuns beat them 2 of 3 and they never came back. 2014 was a good year for the Cajuns.

2014 was the first and hopefully not the last time we went to the WCWS. A great experience. I see why people attend regardless of who plays.

Even without some of my favorite teams in, this has been one of the most entertaining WCWS! I’m loving that the OU/UCLA rematch is in an elimination game! Hurry up weather delay

2014 was the first and hopefully not the last time we went to the WCWS. A great experience. I see why people attend regardless of who plays.
    You will be going back soon to see the Cajuns play there. You think we can get TP to come with us? Remember how we almost got tickets to go around the start of the season. Kicking myself now. Oh well there is always next year.

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    Even without some of my favorite teams in, this has been one of the most entertaining WCWS! I’m loving that the OU/UCLA rematch is in an elimination game! Hurry up weather delay
    I would like to see OK go 2 and Q and then ucla go back to there rec park.

I would like to see OK go 2 and Q and then ucla go back to there rec park.
    Yep best case scenario is OU out tonight. With Faraimo a no-go that means it’s the Garcia show from here on out & OU has the # of arms to win 3 over the next day & a half.

And with the way Fouts has been throwing & Alexander for JMU, it seems like softball fans deserve to see Bama/JMU face off in the championship series!

Yep best case scenario is OU out tonight. With Faraimo a no-go that means it’s the Garcia show from here on out & OU has the # of arms to win 3 over the next day & a half.
    If anyone can come back thru the losers bracket it may be OK

And with the way Fouts has been throwing & Alexander for JMU, it seems like softball fans deserve to see Bama/JMU face off in the championship series!
    That would be a good series. The underdog side of me would love to see JMU pull this off, but only if Bama isn't in the finals. If Bama makes the finals I can't pull against Patrick, Alyson and Bailey.

That would be a good series. The underdog side of me would love to see JMU pull this off, but only if Bama isn't in the finals. If Bama makes the finals I can't pull against Patrick, Alyson and Bailey.
    Yeah and over the last few days I have become a big fan of Fouts. She is so respectful of the game & pure class to go along with so much talent!

Best case scenario would be a 20 inning game, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    They pitched her after Garcia had given up six runs. She did not start the game.
    Yes I know. I wasn't saying she is starter material or even a good pitcher. Just was saying Garcia has a little backup. Not much just a little.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information