Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 WCWS

Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Well I know a person or two. Coach you better re check your phone you were included in that group text. Love the wcws but once its over thats when the rosters really start forming for next year. There is going to be a lot of new kids on new teams.
    It's time I upgrade my galaxy. Your the 4th person who I mixed group texts from .

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    It's time I upgrade my galaxy. Your the 4th person who I mixed group texts from .
    Yep. I even had a few ask me why Coach didn't respond.

3. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

To get back on topic, Montana Fouts is looking pretty darn good. Bama up 1 0 top of 3.

Now that the field is set who do you guys think will win the WCWS?

Oklahoma, James Madison, Georgia, Oklahoma State, Arizona, Alabama, Florida State, or UCLA?

I would like to see Patrick and Alyson win another world series. Bailey getting a ring would be cool and Mark is a great guy, but I think Oklahoma will win it. I hope I am wrong and I hope Oklahoma goes 2 and Q.
    JMU will win it all!

Hopefully the self proclaimed "Regional Glasco" can get us there next year!!!!

JMU woah what a ______ of a game that was! I'm pulling for anyone not named OU or UCLA. I'd love to see FSU or Bama win it! JMU would be great too but it's tough to do your 1st time there even though they looked solid in game 1 today

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    JMU woah what a ______ of a game that was! I'm pulling for anyone not named OU or UCLA. I'd love to see FSU or Bama win it! JMU would be great too but it's tough to do your 1st time there even though they looked solid in game 1 today
    Watching JMU made me think thats where the Cajuns should be. Like I said in my first post I have to go with Bailey, Patrick and Alyson. All good people. Within the next 5 to 7 years I could see Alyson at UL.

Portals ?
    Its loaded with players almost 800 so far.

8. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Back on topic, Bama wins and Bailey scores the first two runs.

It looks like the three teams different Cajuns are pulling for all won in the first round.

Other than the Cajuns not being there, everyone ought to be happy.

Fsu and ucla locked in a pitcher duel. Who will get a run first???

Fsu and ucla locked in a pitcher duel. Who will get a run first???
    Great game...

Great game...
    Someone will break thru soon, all it takes is a key error or hit. Great hyped crowd. Coach I know you dig the long ball, but I like the pitching dual games better.

Don’t know if you heard, but Tom Brady’s niece plays for UCLA. It might’ve been mentioned a few 100 times. At least she is a very good player, so all the attention isn’t unwarranted.

So, watching these games, Cajuns definitely need Piskos to develop into a catcher that frames it really well. That is one area that seems all these WCWS teams are solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Don’t know if you heard, but Tom Brady’s niece plays for UCLA. It might’ve been mentioned a few 100 times. At least she is a very good player, so all the attention isn’t unwarranted.

So, watching these games, Cajuns definitely need Piskos to develop into a catcher that frames it really well. That is one area that seems all these WCWS teams are solid.
    Piskos could be moved to 3rd next year. Regardless where she ends up she will be good. Her catching, framing, and fielding skills are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post

Piskos frames it well. You must have never seen her play.

I have seen her play a lot. These catchers are next level.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information