Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 WCWS

UL Softball 2021 WCWS

Now that the field is set who do you guys think will win the WCWS?

Oklahoma, James Madison, Georgia, Oklahoma State, Arizona, Alabama, Florida State, or UCLA?

I would like to see Patrick and Alyson win another world series. Bailey getting a ring would be cool and Mark is a great guy, but I think Oklahoma will win it. I hope I am wrong and I hope Oklahoma goes 2 and Q.

2. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

I’m pulling for Alabama. They have a local girl who is a great person that is a main anchor on that team. I would really like to see her win it all.

Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Agree on Bama as the top choice. After that I'll be pulling for the non-establishment rep in JMU.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCool View Post
    Agree on Bama as the top choice. After that I'll be pulling for the non-establishment rep in JMU.
    I always like the underdog. I hope they can make some noise.

Oklahoma state has a local girl from North Vermilion High school. I am pulling for them.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Oklahoma state has a local girl from North Vermilion High school. I am pulling for them.
    Helmet, Ok state is also looking at a current NVHS player. Kiley is a hell of a player. Wished she would have ended up a Cajun.

7. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

I'm pulling for Bama. My daughter played one year with Bailey in high school and I have known Mark since college. No young lady or family is more deserving and would be more appreciative and humbled by a national title than those people. Roll Tide for the next week then back to GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!

Word on the street is that Faraimo has broken her hand

UL Softball Re: 2021 WCWS

I'm pulling for Oklahoma State. Geaux Cowgirls!!

Go Bailey and Go Bama. The only SEC team I have ever pulled for is Alabama softball. When Bailey graduates, I can start pulling for any team that plays the SEC. She is an awesome young lady and her parents are fine people.

I’m on the Okie St bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Go Bailey and Go Bama. The only SEC team I have ever pulled for is Alabama softball. When Bailey graduates, I can start pulling for any team that plays the SEC. She is an awesome young lady and her parents are fine people.
    Great family. Mark is the man. I remember way back in the day all the time he committed to helping ML.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Word on the street is that Faraimo has broken her hand
    Damn, how the hell you found that tid bit lol

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Damn, how the hell you found that tid bit lol
    Well I know a person or two. Coach you better re check your phone you were included in that group text. Love the wcws but once its over thats when the rosters really start forming for next year. There is going to be a lot of new kids on new teams.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Well I know a person or two. Coach you better re check your phone you were included in that group text. Love the wcws but once its over thats when the rosters really start forming for next year. There is going to be a lot of new kids on new teams.
    Portals ?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information