Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 238

Thread: 2021 WCWS

  1. #121
    roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Best case scenario would be a 20 inning game, lol.
    Probably going to go five.

  2. #122
    roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    It's painful to listen to these women just spout off statistic after statistic after statistic. Volume off. Listening on the Oklahoma Network.


  3. #123
    roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    The double play is a pitcher's best friend.


  4. #124

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Probably going to go five.
    You honestly think this game will only go 5?

  5. #125
    roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    My brain says yes because I think Garcia will wear out. But, she pitched well in the first inning. My heart is for UCLA because I think JMU can beat them. I don't think JMU can beat Oklahoma again.


  6. #126

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    My brain says yes because I think Garcia will wear out. But, she pitched well in the first inning. My heart is for UCLA because I think JMU can beat them. I don't think JMU can beat Oklahoma again.
    So your saying if OK wins tonight they will beat JMU twice tomorrow?

  7. #127

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    It's painful to listen to these women just spout off statistic after statistic after statistic. Volume off. Listening on the Oklahoma Network.
    This is where we need mun to give there 2 cents.

  8. #128

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Rachel Garcia!!!!!


  9. #129

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Rachel Garcia!!!!!
    She smoked it. And beth mowin's voice dropped another octave.

  10. #130
    roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Looks like my prediction is obviously going to be wrong. That's because Gasso has decided to throw a freshman. She must have a lot of confidence her offense can crush Garcia.


  11. #131

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Looks like my prediction is obviously going to be wrong. That's because Gasso has decided to throw a freshman. She must have a lot of confidence her offense can crush Garcia.
    This game is far from being over but Garcia is a baller.

  12. #132

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Why is the OU pitcher wearing swim goggles? It looks dumb.


  13. #133
    roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    My thoughts exactly. The game is not over. But if UCLA scores a couple of more runs here, it may be difficult for Oklahoma.


  14. #134

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Why is the OU pitcher wearing swim goggles? It looks dumb.
    For the same reason Juice and Hudek wore glasses in the field.

  15. #135

    Default Re: 2021 WCWS

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    For the same reason Juice and Hudek wore glasses in the field.
    are you gonna share the reason with the class?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 11th, 2021, 05:40 pm
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 11th, 2021, 05:40 pm
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 16th, 2021, 04:16 am
  4. G3 WCWS UL-1 UA-3
    By Pup in forum Post Season and Bowls
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: June 1st, 2008, 11:18 am
  5. G2 WCWS UL-1 TxA&M-2
    By NOCajun in forum Post Season and Bowls
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: May 31st, 2008, 11:24 am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •