Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: 2021 WCWS

1. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Aren’t you guys too old for “pulling”?
    Not no, but hell no. And it ain’t a chain so I guess pushing isn’t out of the question.

Default Re: 2021 WCWS

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Aren’t you guys too old for “pulling”?
    I for sure know one guy on here way to old for pulling, lol. We do have some male and female posters on this board so we might have to keep it low key.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I am not a fan of anything sec and their arrogant ways.
    I agree with that. Every SEC team but one got in. I think nine hosted. Not one in the final series. I think it was a down year for the SEC, except for Alabama. That is, until yesterday and today.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You living the dream bud!
    Yea…check back with me in February to confirm this “living the dream” theory.

4-5 hours a day of sunlight, 1-2 ft of snowfall a week and temps between 0-10 degrees (high).

Not complaining just saying this CoonAss is not built for that time of the year up here.

I was on The North Slope last week and there was no sunset or sunrise. The sun was just making circles in the sky. During the 7 months of winter it is the opposite where The Slope doesn’t see the sun rise for several months.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Not an OU fan but I'm afraid they will crush the Noles.
    Yep. That's what everyone thought Washington is going to do when FSU beat them in 2018. They came out of a losers bracket then.

I'm giving FSU a shot. They play to their strengths and they play smart softball. Very well coached. Plus, they have three capable pitchers.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Yea…check back with me in February to confirm this “living the dream” theory.

4-5 hours a day of sunlight, 1-2 ft of snowfall a week and temps between 0-10 degrees (high).

Not complaining just saying.
    I couldn't do that cold man.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Yep. That's what everyone thought Washington is going to do when FSU beat them in 2018. They came out of a losers bracket then.

I'm giving FSU a shot. They play to their strengths and they play smart softball. Very well coached. Plus, they have three capable pitchers.
    Both teams have a shot and it wouldn't surprise me if either team won.

I'll say this, whatever any of us think we know-we can throw out the window because of the way this WCWS has played out lol. This has been the craziest, most entertaining WCWS in the last 10 years no question. Nothing has really gone chalk since opening day Thursday. At this point, it's anyone's game & I'm not about to bet against an underdog Alameda team in the WCWS

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    I'll say this, whatever any of us think we know-we can throw out the window because of the way this WCWS has played out lol. This has been the craziest, most entertaining WCWS in the last 10 years no question. Nothing has really gone chalk since opening day Thursday. At this point, it's anyone's game & I'm not about to bet against an underdog Alameda team in the WCWS
    This!

FSU looking good as of the T4.

Now 7 to 0 still in 4th. Bats are hot

Can FSU hold on? 7th inning coming up.

13. Default Re: 2021 WCWS

The commentators can make all of the excuses they want, but that was a coaching blunder in the B7th.

Brian

OK goes down like AL. How is this possible, I was told that FS could not beat AL?

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    The commentators can make all of the excuses they want, but that was a coaching blunder in the B7th.

Brian
    I agree.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information