Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: On to football season

UL Football On to football season

With baseball ending today it is time to focus on the pigskin. does anyone one think Chris smith will be able to carry the load inside the tackles? I have a feeling our bruiser will be TJ Wisham. Any thoughts? After watching the spring game I think it will be a crap shoot of who will emerge in the back field, but I have a hunch wisham will have more carries than smith.

Default Re: On to football season

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    With baseball ending today it is time to focus on the pigskin. does anyone one think Chris smith will be able to carry the load inside the tackles? I have a feeling our bruiser will be TJ Wisham. Any thoughts? After watching the spring game I think it will be a crap shoot of who will emerge in the back field, but I have a hunch wisham will have more carries than smith.
    Chris Smith, Emani Bailey, TJ Wisham, & Jacob Kibodi….I think we will be pretty good there.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Don't count out the Carencro running back that will be coming in.

Kibodi and Wisham

I just read Foote’s intro to the signing class from Feb 2021. Didn’t realize that we got two edge rushers. And the kid from Carencro is listed at 215. Another 5-10 lbs; he might be a problem for some defenses.

Smith will be the MANspeed size vision

That true Frosh RB from De la Salle is gonna be better than anyone in this class.just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    That true Frosh RB from De la Salle is gonna be better than anyone in this class.just wait.
    Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Johnson?
    Yup

I just hope we can develop a QB behind Levi this is his last year of eligibility so someone new has to play next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I just hope we can develop a QB behind Levi this is his last year of eligibility so someone new has to play next year.
    We have Fields ready to go.

12. Default Re: On to football season

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We have Fields ready to go.
    The QB running the scout team?

We will be fine at QB.

IMHO, Fields showed he is ready at the spring game. He could step in now if required. I cannot recall that the Cajuns ever had as much quality depth at the QB position.

Maybe we should consider getting through the 2021 season before starting to panic about what will happen in 2022!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information