Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Portal Out

Default Re: Portal Out

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I guess you are not interested in the names of the 4 nameless players? Think hard about who is ridiculous here - maybe your friend JMV?

He is playing you also, unless maybe he texted or PM the names to you.

It is his same old crap, over and over and over again.
    You take this stuff personal. It seems like your life revolves around the message boards. I don’t care if their names are listed but I do find it interesting that players from the national championship team are in the portal. If he wouldn’t have posted this info, I wouldn’t know about it because I don’t have access.

2. Default Re: Portal Out

When you have no clue what players are transferring or the reasons, the information is virtually useless. That is what we have here, virtually useless information.
    Raw numbers are not useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Raw numbers are not useless.
    There are still too many Missing numbers to compare anything, how many in the portal will actually land somewhere? How many never play again? What were the numbers before the portal? What were the numbers with the portal but before the one time transfer? Even at 890 kids that’s still roughly about 3 per team

4. Default Re: Portal Out

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    There are still too many Missing numbers to compare anything, how many in the portal will actually land somewhere? How many never play again? What were the numbers before the portal? What were the numbers with the portal but before the one time transfer? Even at 890 kids that’s still roughly about 3 per team
    Agreed, I just said "it helps to understand how UL compares" it also shows the national champion with 25% more than the average.

5. Default Re: Portal Out

Agreed, I just said "it helps to understand how UL compares" it also shows the national champion with 25% more than the average.
    If you want to be intellectually honest about it, it tells you virtually nothing - and it is a virtual world now.

6. Default Re: Portal Out

If you want to be intellectually honest about it, it tells you virtually nothing - and it is a virtual world now.
    Patience grasshopper, the portal is a live entity and a work in progress, sit back and watch it grow and shrink, if you want the complete numbers come back in a year.

7. Default Re: Portal Out

Patience grasshopper, the portal is a live entity and a work in progress, sit back and watch it grow and shrink, if you want the complete numbers come back in a year.
    I am certainly not willing to pay for a subscription so I can attempt to be important on a message board. But that does not mean I can’t comment or give my opinion about posts of one who posts meaningless information from the portal on a message board. Grasshopper jumping again.

8. Default Re: Portal Out

I am certainly not willing to pay for a subscription so I can attempt to be important on a message board. But that does not mean I can’t comment or give my opinion about posts of one who posts meaningless information from the portal on a message board. Grasshopper jumping again.
    It's not meaningless to me. The raw numbers have the potential to be of historical interest from one year to the next.

To each his own, but time will tell a more complete story.

888 softball kids are in the portal, only 20 of those kids have found a new home. It is still early, but more kids are entering daily and a lot of kids will be "homeless". 2 out of those 20 will suit up for the Cajuns next year.

10. Default Re: Portal Out

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    888 softball kids are in the portal, only 20 of those kids have found a new home. It is still early, but more kids are entering daily and a lot of kids will be "homeless". 2 out of those 20 will suit up for the Cajuns next year.
    Did you not think that 100% of the Cajun fans that frequent this board would not be interested in the names of the two players that are coming here from out of the portal?

Asking for a friend.

11. Default Re: Portal Out

What kids - the 4 which remain nameless? Typical JMV info - in reality no info at all other than to try to show the entire board he knows more than them. In reality, this is nothing more than his traditional bully tactics.

If you really were interested in providing meaningful information to Cajun fans, you would have posted the names and why they may be important to us. Hope this helps.
    The 4 OU players in the transfer portal from this years national championship team are:
    1. Brooke Vestal - P (former overall No.1 ranked recruit)
    2. Kinsey Koeltzow - C
    3. Paige Knight - Utility
    4. Olivia Rains - P

In regards to KB Sides, she graduated with a business degree. No plans or desire to go to med school. Has 1 year of eligibility left.

12. Default Re: Portal Out

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    The 4 OU players in the transfer portal from this years national championship team are:
    2. Kinsey Koeltzow - C
    4. Olivia Rains - P

In regards to KB Sides, she graduated with a business degree. No plans or desire to go to med school. Has 1 year of eligibility left.
    Thanks

2. Kinsey Koeltzow - C
    4. Olivia Rains - P

Congratulations to you sir and your daughter on a great career! It's good to see local kids do well.

2. Kinsey Koeltzow - C
    4. Olivia Rains - P

Mark, what do you think of the two sec transfers that the Cajuns have coming in? I know that you have seen both of them in action. Looking forward to seeing you more at Lamson now instead of just the fall ball sessions.

I guess we will need to depend upon the guy with Alabama to provide the names of those also. What a fricken bully you are to your own fans. Your true colors never cease to surface.
    Meghan Schorman from Kentucky and Jourdyn Campbell from Texas A&M. Don't you pay attention to anything? Even I knew who they are.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information