Thread: Portal Out

Default Re: Portal Out

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Juwann Johnson, Calvin Anderson, Gardner Minshew
    Pretty respectful short order list..

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Pretty respectful short order list..
    Yeah I will not list more than 5. He asked for a short list. I guess he thought I wouldn't know anyone. And football is like my 5 sport in order of preference.

Juwann Johnson, Calvin Anderson, Gardner Minshew, Riley Neil, Dennis Edwards.
    Johnson? Is penn state a G5? Minshew was a grad transfer, doesn’t count..T said. Which G5 players have been plucked by this 10 month old rule that have killed it?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Johnson? Is penn state a G5? Minshew was a grad transfer, doesn’t count..T said. Which G5 players have been plucked by this 10 month old rule that have killed it?
    You got the wrong johnson pal. Northern Illinois to TCU. Doesnt matter what T said you asked from g5 to p5 who killed it. I listed 5 guys go and look them up. You went from who and once I listed who, to the last 10 months...lol...No wonder you cant be taken serious if you change the rules as you go.

You got the wrong johnson pal. Northern Illinois to TCU. Doesnt matter what T said you asked from g5 to p5 who killed it. I listed 5 guys go and look them up. You went from who and once I listed who, to the last 10 months...lol...No wonder you cant be taken serious if you change the rules as you go.
    Actually you have the wrong Johnson you non spelling ________, juwaun Johnson went from niu to TCu..juwan Johnson went from penn state to Oregon to the Saints

6. Default Re: Portal Out

Which G5 players have been plucked by this 10 month old rule that have killed it?
    Wierd year to start this thing.

With so many seniors getting the Covid extension and holding their spot in the lineup, I wouldn't expect there to be very many.

Actually you have the wrong Johnson you non spelling ________, juwaun Johnson went from niu to TCu..juwan Johnson went from penn state to Oregon to the Saints
    Curse the guy that is correct and never acknowledge the poster proved you wrong, real class man. You asked and I gave you 5 names right off the top of my head. Move on pal.

8. Default Re: Portal Out

Curse the guy that is correct and never acknowledge the poster proved you wrong, real class man. You asked and I gave you 5 names right off the top of my head. Move on pal.
    Look at the resident Ragin Cajun bully. At it again.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    Ben’s hitting instructor mentioned as of today he’s in the portal.

Disappointing indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Disappointing indeed.
    Im hearing we could have half of the roster leave.

Im hearing we could have half of the roster leave.
    It's a high number. I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    It's a high number. I'll leave it at that.
    I heard 21ish!!!! I guess we will see if thats the true number.

OK....so some guys are not playing enough, some guys got homesick or miss the GF too much, etc. etc. But this sounds like more of a macro problem with the program. What's up?

I heard 21ish!!!! I guess we will see if thats the true number.
    No surprise in a sport that gives partial scholarships. Baseball is going to be crazier than MBB. Years of travel ball not resulting in a full ride scholly and a solid starting position fuels the portal. A ton of proverbial little fish in a real big pond.

This is where an established coach can keep a few and the importance of making the NCAA’s is obvious. Every year will be a rebuilding year otherwise.

Until it changes back and costs the player a year, this is the new normal. A complete cluster duck.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information