Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Portal Out

Default Re: Portal Out

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    When your a G5 you dont have advantages like P5.
    Never have, never will, nothing new there

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    This link supports T's comments about P5's getting G5 players. Don't see any the other way.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...-in-nba-draft/
    We got P5 transfers in both football and basketball this year

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Never have, never will, nothing new there
    You said figure out a way to use it to our advantage. How so? Give us some ideas.

4. Default Re: Portal Out

You said figure out a way to use it to our advantage. How so? Give us some ideas.
    .....Perfect example with Legendre from Easton.....made obvious nice relations in the initial recruitment process...lose the kid to Maryland and they get the Hawian kid from Alabama.....upsetting so he ends up here.....I feel like I am in the 70s with Roy Henry......almost moved to the 9th ward

Receiver from TCU who is immediately eligible for one, QB From Maryland..RB from A&M...I would think those are pretty obvious

Receiver from TCU who is immediately eligible for one, QB From Maryland..RB from A&M...I would think those are pretty obvious
    Just being honest those guys did little to nothing at there former school. We will see if they pan out here at Louisiana.

Just being honest those guys did little to nothing at there former school. We will see if they pan out here at Louisiana.
    Fingers crossed. With exception of the special few, joe from lspoop, Russell Wilson to Wisconsin, I agree most transfers are leaving for opportunities not existing at present school.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Fingers crossed. With exception of the special few, joe from lspoop, Russell Wilson to Wisconsin, I agree most transfers are leaving for opportunities not existing at present school.
    I wonder if anyone ever transfers further down like at a d3 school?

You think we are going to take P5 all americans? Starters? Are you that delusional? We are still in the sunbelt...the no sit a year rule also helps us get guys here too. Like I said it goes both ways

I wonder if anyone ever transfers further down like at a d3 school?
    There have been many who leave d1 to go to lower realms of football and basketball to succeed. Softball, not sure. That's your area of specialty.

You think we are going to take P5 all americans? Starters? Are you that delusional? We are still in the sunbelt
    I never said that. But are you delusional to think these guys go from riding the pine at P5 to being even all sun belt first team at UL? I bet you now none of those 3 will be 1st team all sun belt, want to bet?

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    There have been many who leave d1 to go to lower realms of football and basketball to succeed. Softball, not sure. That's your area of specialty.
    What about your specialty of baseball could any of the UL guys go to say D3? Do you even know of any D3 schools in the area?

What about your specialty of baseball could any of the UL guys go to say D3? Do you even know of any D3 schools in the area?
    Mississippi? That tends to be the feeder system for lower juco...

I never said that. But are you delusional to think these guys go from riding the pine at P5 to being even all sun belt first team at UL? I bet you now none of those 3 will be 1st team all sun belt, want to bet?
    And exactly how many G5 players going to P5 you can name that killed it? Quick list, no need to name them all

And exactly how many G5 players going to P5 you can name that killed it? Quick list, no need to name them all
    Juwann Johnson, Calvin Anderson, Gardner Minshew, Riley Neil, Dennis Edwards.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information